• Adelaide

Lol looks strange in the rear. Lol

Comment

• green troll
      Valued Member
      • Aug 2015
      • Adelaide

Originally posted by dunney View Post
      for the dummy here- what is this TC mod? about to pull the trigger on a new NX myself

It's to make the traction control work on the front while you have the rear diff lock engaged

Comment

• caroma
        • May 2012
        • WA - Pilbara

Back lift looks sick tho. Do you slide forward in the driver seat now? Haha.
        2008 NS Petrol Auto.

Comment

• m_and_m
          Valued Member
          • Mar 2010
          • Tea Tree Gully, Adelaide

Originally posted by sharkcaver View Post
          And they said I built mine quick........Looking good. What suspension did you use?
          ARB OME. Yep, off across Simpson in less than 2weeks - both the old car and the new. Nothing like a deadlne to keep you focussed!
          Didnt need this problem quite now!
          2016 NX Exceed 3.2 DiD, BullBar | 2" OME lift | Safari snorkel | UHF | Towbar | Tow pro elite ECB | Full Bushskinz UBP and side steps | HID highbeam upgrade | 9" LED spots | 100Ahr Aux. Battery | HPD Oil catch can | Flappy Paddles | auto-matePRO
          2016 LC200 Sahara V8 Diesel,Lots of Mods too
          Checkout our products at MM4x4 http://www.mm4x4.com.au auto-mate and lockup-mate for Mitsubishi's and Toyota's

Comment

• m_and_m
            Valued Member
            • Mar 2010

Originally posted by green troll View Post
            Lol looks strange in the rear. Lol
            Oi! She's got feelngs you know does this make my bum look big? *cough* no dear
            2016 NX Exceed 3.2 DiD, BullBar | 2" OME lift | Safari snorkel | UHF | Towbar | Tow pro elite ECB | Full Bushskinz UBP and side steps | HID highbeam upgrade | 9" LED spots | 100Ahr Aux. Battery | HPD Oil catch can | Flappy Paddles | auto-matePRO
            Checkout our products at MM4x4 http://www.mm4x4.com.au auto-mate and lockup-mate for Mitsubishi's and Toyota's

Comment

• m_and_m
              Valued Member
              • Mar 2010

Originally posted by caroma View Post
              Back lift looks sick tho. Do you slide forward in the driver seat now? Haha.
              Yeah, does look sick, but isnt quite right. A 4" lift does seem cool though 😎

Comment

• ticky
                Valued Member
                • Jan 2015
                • Adelaide

thanks Scott and Marshall, yeah. i meant the other TC mod.

How foolish of me...

I like the 4'' lift on the ass mate. Have you noticed any better economy with it always going down hill?

You should be able to cruise over Big Red in top gear with that lift.

Steve
                2009 NT VRX, Rear Battery Pack, 18" Bridgestone D-697, SPVi EGR mod, BushSkinz Intercooler & Sump Plates. BOO's Transmission & Transfer Case Plates. GME 3550, HID HB's and 22"LED Bar, Pioneer Avic F80DAB Audio/Coms/Nav system MM4x4 TC Lockup Mate. & 1/2 tank of Diesel

Pretty Stock but very Capable

Wish List: ARB Deluxe Bar & Winch, Snorkel, Diff Breathers, & 1/2 tank of Diesel

Comment

• glsgls
                  Valued Member
                  • Dec 2007

sweet ride marshal enjoy

Comment

• RUGGA
                    Valued Member
                    • Nov 2014
                    • Adelaide

Originally posted by m_and_m View Post
                    Oi! She's got feelngs you know does this make my bum look big? *cough* no dear
                    Is this why you're sleeping in the swag in your driveway

Looking Great. Can you measure thickness of coils or amounts of coil turns to determine if you were supplied the wrong springs ?
                    02 NM 3.2, Auto, Exceed, I/C and sump guards, L&B 2" lift, 265/75/16 OPAT2.

Comment

• P4J3R0
                      Valued Member
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Brisbane

Part number on the springs?
                      NS Pajero, with stuff.

Comment

• spot01
                        Valued Member
                        • Apr 2011
                        • Adelaide

Originally posted by m_and_m View Post
                        Yeah, does look sick, but isnt quite right. A 4" lift does seem cool though ��
                        Looks very odd to me. To push that down enough, I suspect you would be way overloaded.

I'd be concerned about the effect on the rear drive shafts & joints - I suspect they won't like running at such angles all the time.

There wouldn't be much downward travel left in the rear suspension (& the Paj doesn't have a lot to start with!) It won't do the vehicle's stability & safety any favours either.

I'd be straight back to the installer. No way would I take that setup on a long remote trip - recipe for disaster, IMO.
                        Pajero NX MY21 GLS

Comment

• m_and_m
                          Valued Member
                          • Mar 2010

Originally posted by Slo78u View Post
                          Part number on the springs?
                          Rear: part number on box is 3111

Comment

• m_and_m
                            Valued Member
                            • Mar 2010

Originally posted by spot01 View Post
                            Looks very odd to me. To push that down enough, I suspect you would be way overloaded.

I'd be concerned about the effect on the rear drive shafts & joints - I suspect they won't like running at such angles all the time.

There wouldn't be much downward travel left in the rear suspension (& the Paj doesn't have a lot to start with!) It won't do the vehicle's stability & safety any favours either.

I'd be straight back to the installer. No way would I take that setup on a long remote trip - recipe for disaster, IMO.
                            yep -I reached the same conclusion.

Comment

• conquistador
                              Valued Member
                              • Feb 2012
                              • sth east queensland

Springs will settle but typically the front will drop slightly more than the back though on account of the extra weight.

Installers will want the vehicle back after 1000km to check and retention.

Comment

• Dicko1
                                Valued Member
                                • Dec 2014
                                • Cairns, FNQ

Originally posted by spot01 View Post

Definately something wrong. Hopefully the installer can get it sorted. Your driveline components wont like it. 4 inch lift might look ok on a hardcore offroader but not on a street use Pajero. Vehicle is coming along nicely...just keep emptying your pockets!! Enjoy.

Dicko. FNQ

2014 NW with all the usual stuff plus more.

TIME....1000 times more valuable than money

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X