• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tone13
    • May 2014
    • Victoria

Cruise control issue

Hi all,

I do a lot of freeeay driving and in the last few months, the cruise control on the Chall has intermittently started cutting out on some trips.
    Some trips I can go to Melbourne and back (2 trips @120km each way) with no issues and then sometimes the cruise control will cut out numerous times in the day. The Cruise control light stays on, but the other buttons do nothing.
    When it does cut out, the only way to get it to work again is to slow to about 60kph and then it seems to work again. Sometimes it will cut out again after 10mins and other times I can go the rest of the day with no issues.
    Anyone had any similar issues?
    2012 Challenger XLS (Blue), Factory Nudge Bar, Full Length Bushskinz, OzTec Outback Shocks with Kings Springs (+50mm), Bridgestone Dueller LT697 A/T's, Rhino Aero bars.
  • Ozzyal
    • Sep 2017
    • Rushworth

Slightly different issues , mine will sometimes refuse to set .
    I've found applying the brakes seems to restore its use , so perhaps it's dust within the brake light switch causing some problems .

Comment

• Tone13
      • May 2014
      • Victoria

Originally posted by Ozzyal View Post
      Slightly different issues , mine will sometimes refuse to set .
      I've found applying the brakes seems to restore its use , so perhaps it's dust within the brake light switch causing some problems .
      Hmm, I guess it's a trip to the Auto electrician....
      2012 Challenger XLS (Blue), Factory Nudge Bar, Full Length Bushskinz, OzTec Outback Shocks with Kings Springs (+50mm), Bridgestone Dueller LT697 A/T's, Rhino Aero bars.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
      Working...
      X