• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Wardelley
    • Sep 2013
    • Frenchs Forest

Instrument Cluster (2000 NM)

Hi All,

Does anybody know if the instrument cluster from an NP model (with white gauges) will fit straight into an NM? Tried the fix for the faulty temp gauge and buggered it up so new a new cluster and will get one from an NP with the white gauges if it fits straight in.
    2001 NM GLX 3.5L AUTO, ARB Bullbar, 2" Lift (Old Man Emu), UHF Radio, ROH Wheels with 265/70/16 BFG A/T
  • RUGGA
    Valued Member
    • Nov 2014
    • Adelaide

I don't know mate but can you tell us How you stuffed it? So we may learn something.
    02 NM 3.2, Auto, Exceed, I/C and sump guards, L&B 2" lift, 265/75/16 OPAT2.

Comment

• Wardelley
      • Sep 2013
      • Frenchs Forest

Nothing to learn here expect don't try to repair a small circuit board with a big old soldering iron and after a couple of beers. Lets just say the little resistor I was try to repair the solder on is not longer attached to the circuit board.
      2001 NM GLX 3.5L AUTO, ARB Bullbar, 2" Lift (Old Man Emu), UHF Radio, ROH Wheels with 265/70/16 BFG A/T

Comment

• Mik
        • Nov 2011
        • Sydney

Hey mate. You can buy soldering irons cheap. Get one with the pointy tip and at the same time buy yourself a new resistor. Take the old one to a jaycar shop and say.. I want this one....they'll help you out and you can still have the job done yourself......unless it's more serious than that?

Mik
        2000 NM Pajero - Petrol. Bull Bar, 2" lift, dual battery, rear bar and other bits and pieces.

Comment

• Wardelley
          • Sep 2013
          • Frenchs Forest

Thanks Mik, I will give that a try.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
          Working...
          X