Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > General Information > Where the rubber hits the road.

Where the rubber hits the road. Discussion about drive train; (locking) diffs; wheels; hubs; suspension and, of course, tyres

Old 12-07-17
Valued Member

Default 25mm Extended Front Upper Ball Joint

This looks quite interesting... I was having issues with this and had no idea this existed, I got them to adjust the shocks to stop the control arm from contacting the shocks.

This looks like a better solution and would give you better wheel travel at the front. Would they fit a Gen 4? I don't think anything suspension wise was changed from the gen 3 to the gen 4?

http://www.autopartsco.com.au/mitsub...-25mm-extended

Factory Rear Diff lock | Modded Traction Control | Hankook RT03 MT LT265/70/17 | Uniden 7760nb UHF | Opposite Lock 3 Loop steel bar with fog lights |Runva EXW12000 | Bushskinz plates and sliders |Ultimate Suspension true 50mm Lift (above factory trim)

Wishlist:
Old 12-07-17
Valued Member

Got to be carefull with those. 25mm for a pajero seems extreme.

Thats enough to move the A arms out of parallell sufficiently to create a jacking effect from having the roll centre below the centre of gravity.

Whats jacking suspension? Basically the geometry will apply a lifting force to the opposite side of the vehicle. Think stadium supertrucks getting insane lift on the inside wheel around the corner and you get the picture.