• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • stumagoo
    Valued Member
    • Jun 2014
    • Perth WA S.O.R

The Mighty Paj

A friend of mine and a member of our WA FB page is often making vids of our trips out, this time he has gone above and beyond I think and done a compilation of our pages favourite home vids and pics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMRS17cnWT4

Cant workout how to embed on this forum either.....
    Last edited by stumagoo; 31-12-16, 01:34 PM.
    1994 NJ 3.0 now with a 2000NL 3.5 engine and driveline, 2.5 catback, 32" MT Deegan 38's, 1" body lift, front diff drop with front tension rods indexed and cranked an 3", 3" on the rear coils
    *** retired to the big wrecking yard in the sky***
    1998 NL 3.5 blisterside, running a 6g75 (3.8) with M90 supercharger at 14psi, 305.70.16's on -44 rims 3.5" suspension lift, Custom Bull bar, winch install, custom front control arms, NJ GLS flares and some camping gear in the back
  • RUGGA
    Valued Member
    • Nov 2014
    • Adelaide

Sweet baby Jesus, some of you guys are nuts........... I love it !!! Some real capable weapons out there. Great vid.

Here it is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMRS17cnWT4
    Last edited by RUGGA; 31-12-16, 01:21 PM. Reason: added the link. Just copy and paste, Stumagoo
    02 NM 3.2, Auto, Exceed, I/C and sump guards, L&B 2" lift, 265/75/16 OPAT2.

Comment

• Hatto
      Valued Member
      • Nov 2013
      • Mandurah WA

Awesome video. Thanks for sharing
      Cheers, Hatto

2012 NW GLS Diesel Auto with:
      ARB delux bar, full length Ocam ally roof rack with rear LED work light, dual batteries, DIY rear ally drawers with fridge slide, 2" lift oztec/kings, Polyairs, Kings awning 2.5 x 2.5m with LED strip light, pair of genr8 40w LED spot/flood driving lights, iron man 4x4 22" LED light bar, mounted thumper compressor, 70L water tank & 12v pump, 120w solar, LED interior lights, Boo Boo's bash plates, Safari snorkel and Grande mk lll 12000lb winch.

Comment

• Pwoffey
        Valued Member
        • Jul 2013
        • Adelaide

Some seriously crazy stuff there
        BY13/MY14 Pajero NW GLX Auto, Cooper ST Maxx, factory towbar, Drifta drawers, SmartBar, Airtec snorkel, Koni Raid 90 front, Dobinson IMLrear shocks with Kings 34-HD springs front, 35-EHD rear, Brown Davis i/c, sump and transmission bash plates, Piranha diff breathers, Fuel Manager pre-filter, LRA 81L auxiliary fuel tank, Piranha steel battery tray, Sherpa 9500 lb winch, HPD catch can, LockUp Mate, Harrop front e-locker, DBA T3 rotors and Xtreme pads, Mark's 4WD reduction gears

Comment

• Hatto
          Valued Member
          • Nov 2013
          • Mandurah WA

Pretty sure I saw a bit of the Brunswick 4x4 track I did a few weeks ago.
          Cheers, Hatto

2012 NW GLS Diesel Auto with:
          ARB delux bar, full length Ocam ally roof rack with rear LED work light, dual batteries, DIY rear ally drawers with fridge slide, 2" lift oztec/kings, Polyairs, Kings awning 2.5 x 2.5m with LED strip light, pair of genr8 40w LED spot/flood driving lights, iron man 4x4 22" LED light bar, mounted thumper compressor, 70L water tank & 12v pump, 120w solar, LED interior lights, Boo Boo's bash plates, Safari snorkel and Grande mk lll 12000lb winch.

Comment

• Real4Wdrive
            • Mar 2013
            • SA

Nice work on the compilation! Love the Paj
            NS Pajero 25th Anniversary, OME Suspensions, ARB Bullbar, Rhino Platform Roof Racks, ECU Remap, Polyaire Bags.

Check out my videos: www.youtube.com/c/TabVentures

Comment

• Dicko1
              Valued Member
              • Dec 2014
              • Cairns, FNQ

Some of those tracks make the Cape York tracks look like highways....Good videos in there..
              Dicko. FNQ

2014 NW with all the usual stuff plus more.

TIME....1000 times more valuable than money

Comment

• Ent
                Valued Member
                • Apr 2014
                • Tasmania

You tend to forget how capable they can be if you push the envelope. Some seriously gnarly routes taken with a bit of battle damage along the way. Not sure if I could push as hard but nice to know if you have to the vehicles are capable enough.
                2014 PC Challenger, manual, factory tow-bar, factory front diff protector, TJM inter-cooler plate, Bushskinz manual transmission protection plate, ProRack S16 roof racks, front elocker, Drummond Motor Sport front struts, custom 16mm King rear springs with Bilstein Dampeners, Buzz Rack Runner 3 bike platform, Eclipse Nav head unit, GME TX3800BW UHF, 16x8 CSA Raptor rims, 265/75R16 Maxxis MT-762, orToyo AT/2 265/70R16 Triton rims, BFGoodrich 235/85/R16 Triton rims, or Factory tyres and rims.

Comment

• stumagoo
                  Valued Member
                  • Jun 2014
                  • Perth WA S.O.R

Originally posted by 0415discog View Post
                  Pretty sure I saw a bit of the Brunswick 4x4 track I did a few weeks ago.
                  yep you sure did
                  1994 NJ 3.0 now with a 2000NL 3.5 engine and driveline, 2.5 catback, 32" MT Deegan 38's, 1" body lift, front diff drop with front tension rods indexed and cranked an 3", 3" on the rear coils
                  *** retired to the big wrecking yard in the sky***
                  1998 NL 3.5 blisterside, running a 6g75 (3.8) with M90 supercharger at 14psi, 305.70.16's on -44 rims 3.5" suspension lift, Custom Bull bar, winch install, custom front control arms, NJ GLS flares and some camping gear in the back

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X