• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bru9
    Valued Member
    • Jun 2014
    • Victoria

Custom Box Trailer

I'm looking at standard 6x4 sized trailers but none of the Galvanized ones are close to what I want. Is it easy to get a somewhat custom made trailer with the following?

Extended length of an A frame so the rear tail gate of the 4wd can open right up while trailer is attached with even mt bike on the A frame. most trailers have a very short length from where it hitches to towball & the front wall of the box.
    Possible shocks to give a better ride on rough terrain.
    And a few gas bot & jerry can holders.

I'm not sure about shocks & when do you really need them?
    2000 NM Exceed Auto V6 3.5
  • my.paj
    • Dec 2010
    • Tullamarine

You can get a trailer made any way you want just have to pay for it, what side of Melb are you on as I know 2 good builders.
    Pic of what I done to mine.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by my.paj; 03-10-16, 07:53 PM. Reason: Add Pic
    Old, NP Exceed 3.5 petrol, ARB Bull bar, Warn winch, Bush Skinz Bash plates ,2inch lift, Safari Snorkel. ***Now Sold***
    New, RG Colorado Dual Cab Tray

Comment

• Bru9
      Valued Member
      • Jun 2014
      • Victoria

Originally posted by my.paj View Post
      You can get a trailer made any way you want just have to pay for it, what side of Melb are you on as I know 2 good builders.
      Hi
      East side near yarra valley.

Nice trailer in your pic.

cheers
      2000 NM Exceed Auto V6 3.5

Comment

• caroma
        • May 2012
        • WA - Pilbara

Just picked this one up. As said above, you can have a trailer made to suit your budget. Mine has extended drawbar and 2x Jerry Can holders. Leaf springs. Large jockey wheel.

r
        2008 NS Petrol Auto.

Comment

• 11T.Co
          • Oct 2013
          • Brisbane

Originally posted by my.paj View Post
          I'm in Brisbane and when I bought my trailer I picked a heavy duty one and had it made to be 2100 (7') long with 500mm high sides, instead of a common sized one that is 1800 long with 300 high sides; it was also fully galvanised. As mentioned above you just have to pay for it and, unfortunately, a good and well made trailer has never been a cheap acquisition.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
          Working...
          X