• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pickle
    Administrator
    • Jun 2007
    • All over Oz

Problems with Search!

if it is a problem with the "search" it is dependant on which skin you are using. The default skin is set on Silver Blue. Now when I say skin I mean the forum has an option to change it's overall appearance. You will find this option on the front page right down the bottom far left. More than likely it will be on Silver Blue. You can change the appearance by choosing the other options. Now if you change the appearance you will find the search works properly. If you leave it on Silver Blue you need to go to the Advanced in the Search for it to work.
    You can also change the skin by setting it permantly to what you like in your Profile.
    Dave
    NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
    Member 1228 Pajero Club
  • tric1960
    • Dec 2010
    • Adelaide

Thanks Pickle, didn't notice that option down the bottom, the Silver Blue option is much better than the default (the one I had anyway).

Comment

• ronniewilliams
      • Jun 2011
      • Australia

Thank you pickle I also have found difficulties in searching but now its done thanks for help us.

Comment

• Gus
        Administrator
        • Mar 2008
        • Traralgon. Vic

ronniewilliams... The last post was regarding Skin problems which was posted 6 months ago you only joined a few days ago what problem are you referring to

Gus.
        VX 200 Series 4.5L Twin Turbo-Diesel V8 Landcruiser HERE
        NM Exceed 3.2 DID Auto Pajero. (SOLD) With a few Mods. HERE

How to get Forum Decals

Comment

• ronniewilliams
          • Jun 2011
          • Australia

Originally posted by Gus View Post
          ronniewilliams... The last post was regarding Skin problems which was posted 6 months ago you only joined a few days ago what problem are you referring to

Gus.
          Hi Gus I understand my problem just due to some confusion I am facing difficulties to find the exact forum I need some help from you

Comment

Test

Comment

Pickle ....test.

Comment

• Peterng
                Valued Member
                • Jun 2013
                • Northern Rivers NSW

I'm having problems with the "search" default and the advanced search system.
                I need some help with it, as point me out what I am doing wrong.
                1/. I find the forum I'm interested in...say Paj series 4 2009 -2011 and in that forum, I want to find out about "Rear seat well storage"
                - In the default setting I type in "Rear seat well storage" and I get everything from that forum I have been looking at...
                - In the Advanced Search, I type in the same, change a few things in the associated boxes, but the search bring up again everything from that forum..
                What am I doing wrong?

Comment

• sharkcaver
                  "2000"+ Valued Contributor
                  • May 2009
                  • Perth

The forum search is finicky.

Bookmark this link and change the search terms to suit your needs

Search the world's information, including webpages, images, videos and more. Google has many special features to help you find exactly what you're looking for.

Its well noted, google provides a better tool for forum searches.
                  MY16 NX GLX5 with just a few bits added. MY14 D-max spacecab, also with a few bits added.

My Journeys

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X