• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pickle
    Administrator
    • Jun 2007
    • All over Oz

Thanks for the report, just a pity it wasn't the diesel version as that is pretty impressive as well.
    Dave
    NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
    Member 1228 Pajero Club

Comment

• MSF
      Valued Member
      • Jul 2009
      • Sydney, Northern Beaches

Yep, I'd love to get my hands on a Diesel. I have been speaking to a couple of people that have them and getting mixed opinions....

I used to do this sort of thing for a living - Well not the full on general consumer write up, but for about 12 years I used to evaluate new release vehicles for an insurance company as part of their rating classification.
      I used to generally get the vehicles from 3 days to a couple of weeks and take them to our assessors and work out approximate repair costs with them. Then, based on the manufacturers parts prices and what type of damage would occur in average type accidents - I could work out the risk of the vehicle compared to previous models or models from manufacturers in the same class.

I would also look at and try and determine the theft risk too... eg vehicles with Factory Recaro seats - (ie, Honda Integra Tyre R) or vehicles that were pretty quick, yet very Very affordable (early model Swift GTi, Golf GTi, Polo GTi, Early model Twin Cam Corolla, etc) that were super attractive to young drivers or thieves were categorised accordingly...

I miss that job......

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
      Working...
      X