Below Nav Bar Ad Module

Collapse

Just purchased a PB LS Auto 5 seat (white) !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BigBloke65
    • Aug 2010
    • SA

Just purchased a PB LS Auto 5 seat (white) !!

Hi everybody

I've been looking looking and hard for a ride that suits me the best. The Challenger comes closest (not too big, not too small, real 4wd, looks, big storage are the main reasons). Have been following this forum when I was thinking about buying a Pajero and really enjoyed it so now i've joined!

Anyway I'm picking up a new PB LS Auto 5 seater White next week. Included in the deal were some discounts and

- Window tint 35%
    - Cargo barrier
    - Tow Pack

The tyres are getting a change over right away with Bridgestone D694's AT/S ($190 per tyre with $100 trade in factory tyres).

I thought about the protection bar but the ARB Deluxe looks a bit better (the Sahara even better..$$$) -less bling- probably will have that in black if the Ministry of Finance says 'yes'

Coming from a part time 4WD/SUV which I bashed up quite a bit I can't wait to tackle with more ease the tracks I struggled before and go beyond!
    Last edited by BigBloke65; 13-08-10, 11:07 PM.
    PB Challenger LS Auto 5 seat (White) / Bridgestone D694 AT's / Window Tint / Hayman Reece Towbar / Prodigy brake controller / Factory cargo barrier / DIY False floor / ARB Deluxe Bar / Rear view camera / UHF radio / roof mounted DVD 11 inch screen / Bushskinz protection plates complete set / Extra set of wheels Dueller H/T / OME front springs 0-50kg / OME back springs 0-50kg
  • Lethally25
    • Jun 2010
    • Brisbane

Congrats,

I've got no complaints yet, although haven't tackled any real 4WD so far, but I can guarrantee you will get much further in it than your previous experiences.

White seems okay, even if mine was chosen by the Minister of Finance.

If you get a Sahara Bar, please post pictures as I am torn between a white or black bar, possibly by the end of the year.

Cheers
    18 cans per person per day, plus an emergency carton.

2010 Challenger LS - Auto, Reverse Camera, HR Towbar, BF Goodrich 265/65R17, Custom Trade Racks

To Do: Bash Plates, Bullbar, Rear Storage, Diff Breathers, Suspension, Exhaust.

Comment

• BigBloke65
      • Aug 2010
      • SA

I picked the white especially because somehow I always end up with lots of scratches on a car. And beneath the paint it's always white so no I thought what about if I skip the colour in the first place

In addition to my first post...the factory towbar has been deleted and I'll be putting in a HR towbar.
      PB Challenger LS Auto 5 seat (White) / Bridgestone D694 AT's / Window Tint / Hayman Reece Towbar / Prodigy brake controller / Factory cargo barrier / DIY False floor / ARB Deluxe Bar / Rear view camera / UHF radio / roof mounted DVD 11 inch screen / Bushskinz protection plates complete set / Extra set of wheels Dueller H/T / OME front springs 0-50kg / OME back springs 0-50kg

Comment

• BigBloke65
        • Aug 2010
        • SA

Woohoo! Picked up the car this afternoon...the kids are over the moon with it and so am I. First drive was through a hailstorm no less so the 4H sure came in handy right away!

Booked for a ARB Deluxe Bar (white) in 4 weeks...sweet

Comment

• pusspuss
          • Jun 2010
          • ballarat

Well done, the scratches issue was the main reason i chose the white as well. Currently have a gunmetal Triton also that has crossed the Simpson desert with a off road trailer in tow, sand blasted the rear tail gate. I posted pictures of mine with the Sahara bar 5 days ago and am very pleased with how it looks. The dealer swaped over the tow bar today to a HR bar and this has improved the back end no end.
          2014 Pajero NW VRX, many extras to come

Comment

• ppeter
            • Feb 2010
            • Adelaide SA

Congrats BigBloke,it's good to see another local pb owner, I;m sure your going to enjoy it !!!!
            Charcoal PB LS Manual Challenger, Towbar, ARB Deluxe Bullbar, IPF 900XS,GME TX3420 uhf, Coopers S/T Maxx 265/70/17, BushSkinz,

www.ppeter.smugmug.com

Comment

• Hayden
              • Jun 2010
              • Adelaide

Congratulations, You will really love the vehicle. Another one for Adelaide... Yey!!!
              And much to my wife's horror another GPS receiver. Seven so far and another one to hack and install different maps on.....
              PB LS Challenger Auto 5 Seater , Tinted windows, H/R Towbar, ECB Big Tube polished bull bar, Tekonsha Prodigy, Rhino roof racks, CTEK DC-DC dual battery system and battery mounted on a false floor, GME TX-3340 80 Channel UHF CB, Bushskinz protection plates, Narva Ultima 175's Combo, Way too many GPS systems (Magellan 600 Explorist, TomTom running Hema Maps, Laptop/GPS mouse running Oziexplorer and Hema / Garmin Topo V3) + Android Tablet/Copilot, Chipit System.

Comment

• wasarangie
                Valued Member
                • Jul 2010
                • Ocean Grove

Congatulations, I had to pick a manual so won't get it for several weeks. Don't you just love new cars.
                SOLD MY11 PB LS Challenger Manual,

MY18 Ford Ranger Wildtrak, Auto. Smartbar Stealth. Warn 9k winch, Redarc dual battery system. over tub rack system. Minecorp phone mount. Folding Phone and UHF antennae mounts. 9" LED driving lights. Assortment of extras from Tickford.

Comment

• neapo
                  • May 2010

Congrats and welcome to the club!!!

I have had my pb Manual now for 4 weeks and love it still.

neapo

Comment

• BigBloke65
                    • Aug 2010
                    • SA

Thanks guys for the well wishes! Here are some pics of my Challenger.
                    Attached Files

Comment

• SticksGlobal
                      • Jun 2010
                      • Melbourne

Congrats BigBloke. Great to see one out in its natural environment. Man, I gotta get out soon!
                      PB LS Auto Challenger, ARB deluxe bullbar, ARB alloy roof rack, Ironman 40mm lift, Mickey Thompson ATZ 265/70/17, OEM towbar, BushSkinz

Comment

• Mooky
                        • Jun 2010
                        • Brisbane

Nice one. Hopefully I should have mine next week. Where were the photos taken. If you don't mind me asking.

Comment

• BigBloke65
                          • Aug 2010
                          • SA

Originally posted by Mooky View Post
                          Nice one. Hopefully I should have mine next week. Where were the photos taken. If you don't mind me asking.
                          Don't mind at all. It's the Ngarkat Conservation Park, north of Keith (see thread http://www2.pajeroclub.com.au/forum/...ad.php?t=12488)

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X