X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • itsjai
    • Sep 2009

Offset and PCD

Hey guys so been lurking around here for the past few months reading every thread of the PB Challenger, you guys have convinced me and now have my heart set on purchasing one. Sold my 07 liberty wagon about a month ago and looking to purchase a PB around October hoping for a white ls manual demo to come for sale around then

anyway i was just wondering if anyone knew the offset and and pcd of the wheels on the challenger? i assume the pcd is 6x5.5 (6x139.7)?
    Ive been slowly buying accessories for the PB like uhf etc... when i find them cheap, so i thought i may as well look for some new wheels, i would like something different, preferably steel tho may stay will alloy if i find something tasteful

I appreciate your help.

Cheers. Jai
    'Charlie the Challenger' - 2010 LS, Charcoal Grey, Auto, XROX Front Bar, Runva 11XP Winch, Narva 225s, eBay LED Bar, Dual Optima D34's with Redarc Solenoid and Deep-cycle off Cteck Dual 250s, Maxxis Bighorns 285/75 R16 on Hummer H3 rims, Raised King Springs, BushSkinz Bash Plates, BushSkinz Sliders, Custom Roof Platform, Custom Boot (with Drawers, Fridge Slide, Water Tank/Pump/Tap) Air Horn, UHF, 2500watt Inverter, ScanGuage, HR Towbar, Stereo Upgrade, Tint and Sheep Skin Seat Covers.

Matched content

Collapse
Working...
X