• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • old Jack
    Regular
    • Jun 2011
    • Adelaide, South Australia.

If he can rewrite an AT ECU then why does he need a Pajero AT ECU?
    I can give him factory shift point graphs both up and down, and Torque convertor lockup graphs with all the required changes.

Can you PM me his details so I go direct.

cheers, OJ.
    2011 PB Base White Auto, Smartbar, Cooper STMaxx LT235/85R-16,TPMS, HR TB, 3 x Bushskinz, front +40mm Dobinson , rear +50mm EHDVR Lovells, Dobinson MT struts and shockers, Peddars 5899 cone springs, Windcheater rack, GME UHF, Custom alloy drawer system inc. 30lt Engel & 2 x 30 AH LiFePo batteries + elec controls, Tailgate hi-lift/long struts, Phillips +100 LB & HB, Lightforce 20" single row driving beam LED lightbar, Scanguage II.
    MM4x4 Auto Mate, Serial No 1 .

Comment

• CC2005
      • Sep 2011
      • Mornington Peninsula

This is the company that Coughy mentioned that advertises on eBay. If it is the same crowd they also used to loiter around the OZ-Honda forums and others some years back.

ECUMAN

HGD Australia

Diesel Engines, Parts & Equipment - Rocklea, QLD
      2025 Ipswich Rd, Rocklea QLD 4106
      Ratings & Reviews

Phone
      (07) 3255 5566
      Last edited by CC2005; 09-01-16, 10:33 PM.
      PB MY11 LS 4D56 - auto, with stuff.

Comment

• old Jack
        Regular
        • Jun 2011

Hi Guys,

Over a year since I have updated this thread. Another thread reminded me of this thread so here is an update.
        After several attempts with several people the AT ECU reprogramming has not happened
        The MM software upgrade in mid-late 2016 was a huge improvement and the flow on effects it has to the Adaptive Learning Function.
        Even better has been the positive effects fitting and using flappy paddles when in "Drive" rather than using sports mode on the transmission selector, has had on the Adaptive Learning Function. It has almost negated the need for a reprogram, although it still would be nice to do it when I can find the right person that can access the software and change all the parameters.

OJ.
        2011 PB Base White Auto, Smartbar, Cooper STMaxx LT235/85R-16,TPMS, HR TB, 3 x Bushskinz, front +40mm Dobinson , rear +50mm EHDVR Lovells, Dobinson MT struts and shockers, Peddars 5899 cone springs, Windcheater rack, GME UHF, Custom alloy drawer system inc. 30lt Engel & 2 x 30 AH LiFePo batteries + elec controls, Tailgate hi-lift/long struts, Phillips +100 LB & HB, Lightforce 20" single row driving beam LED lightbar, Scanguage II.

Comment

• Tone13
          • May 2014
          • Victoria

Hmmm, I might have to get the stealer to do my next service (now due at 185,000ks) to get the updated AT ECU software........ Although, I pretty much exclusively drive with the paddles.
          2012 Challenger XLS (Blue), Factory Nudge Bar, Full Length Bushskinz, OzTec Outback Shocks with Kings Springs (+50mm), Bridgestone Dueller LT697 A/T's, Rhino Aero bars.

Comment

• Peebee
            • Jan 2011
            • South Fremantle

Originally posted by old Jack View Post
            Hi Guys,

Over a year since I have updated this thread. Another thread reminded me of this thread so here is an update.
            After several attempts with several people the AT ECU reprogramming has not happened
            The MM software upgrade in mid-late 2016 was a huge improvement and the flow on effects it has to the Adaptive Learning Function.
            Even better has been the positive effects fitting and using flappy paddles when in "Drive" rather than using sports mode on the transmission selector, has had on the Adaptive Learning Function. It has almost negated the need for a reprogram, although it still would be nice to do it when I can find the right person that can access the software and change all the parameters.

OJ.
            OJ, can you let me know what are the actual software upgrades you need to ask for at service time. My 2012 XLS is due for its 60,000 km service shortly and I would like to know and be able to quote the very latest upgrades for everything, engine and gearbox, so the dealers have no squirm room when I stand on their toes. I've heard that some almost refuse to do these upgrades so I'd like to be armed with the latest info.

Comment

• old Jack
              Regular
              • Jun 2011

Originally posted by Peebee View Post
              OJ, can you let me know what are the actual software upgrades you need to ask for at service time. My 2012 XLS is due for its 60,000 km service shortly and I would like to know and be able to quote the very latest upgrades for everything, engine and gearbox, so the dealers have no squirm room when I stand on their toes. I've heard that some almost refuse to do these upgrades so I'd like to be armed with the latest info.
              Software upgrades are;

1. Change of ATF-temperature-control-pattern. New S/W part number 8631 B047 70B.

2. Change the pre-injection amount for torque sudden change improvement to prevent cruise control hunting. New S/W part number 1860B 5555 06

This info is over a year old so there may have been other upgrades that I am not aware of.

OJ.

Comment

• PeterC51
                • Dec 2015
                • Melbourne

Hi Guys,

OJ.
                What paddles OJ? The old PB is driving me nuts.
                Peter
                MY10 PB XLS auto, MML alloy bullbar, Dobinsons suspension 2" lift, Bushskinz plates, ARB aluminium roof rack, 2nd battery in rear guard, MML towbar, BFG A/T tyres, Clearview mirrors, 80 ch UHF, WaterWatch alarm, AutoMate, Steinbaur chip etc.

Comment

• old Jack
                  Regular
                  • Jun 2011

Originally posted by PeterC51 View Post
                  What paddles OJ? The old PB is driving me nuts.
                  Auto trans had an option of gear shift paddles on the steering column. Mine were retrofitted, straight bolt in and plug into existing loom.

OJ.

Comment

• Cadddyman
                    • Mar 2010

Auto trans had an option of gear shift paddles on the steering column. Mine were retrofitted, straight bolt in and plug into existing loom.

OJ.
                    Hey Old Jack.
                    Did you get paddles new or 2nd hand.... what was the ball park price.
                    Thanx
                    2010 Challenger XLS

Comment

• old Jack
                      Regular
                      • Jun 2011

Originally posted by Cadddyman View Post
                      Hey Old Jack.
                      Did you get paddles new or 2nd hand.... what was the ball park price.
                      Thanx
                      "njswb" got mine secondhand for $150, you also need to get the steering wheel covers and the spacer bush.

OJ.

Comment

• nj swb
                        Resident
                        • Jun 2007
                        • Adelaide

"njswb" got mine secondhand for $150, you also need to get the steering wheel covers and the spacer bush.

OJ.
                        The issue is the steering column covers. The standard Challenger covers are too small to squeeze the paddle assembly inside. We tried a set of Pajero covers with a set of paddles modified for the Pajero; the lower cover worked OK, but the top cover didn't fit the dash contours, so the steering wheel couldn't be lifted to its highest position. We also tried a set of Outlander covers, but they didn't fit with the height adjust lever. Then we tried mixing & matching top & bottom covers, and struck out.

OJ ran a Pajero set of paddles & cover for a week or two until I stumbled across a Challenger set in a wrecker.
                        NT Platinum. DiD Auto with 265/70R17 ST Maxx, Lift, Lockers, Lockup Mate, Low range reduction, LRA Aux tank, bull bar, winch, lots of touring stuff. Flappy paddles. MMCS is gone!

Project: NJ SWB. 285/75R16 ST Maxx, 2" OME suspension, 2" body lift, ARB 110, 120l tank, bullbar, scratches, no major dents. Fully engineered in SA. NW DiD & auto in place - a long way to go....

Scorpro Explorer Box

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X