Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > Vehicles > Challenger/ Pajero Sport > PB -PC Challenger 2009 - 2014

PB -PC Challenger 2009 - 2014 Covering 2.5 HP diesel

Old 15-12-14

I may have gotten stuck on a big rock today!

Rear diff protector landed up on it after the front right wheel refused to climb a rock, locker on and rear end shifted sidewAys!

Couldn't go forward, because of the large rock infront of right wheel and backwards wasn't an option due to te diff protector digging into rock!

Lifted the truck, strapped up te wheel and put some large rocks under the rear right wheel in order to give enough clearance to reverse out and take a new line!

All of this was while checking out an acreage block for sale but found a nice fire trail to traverse. And I won't mention my 40 week preg wife was with me! She had a laugh which was good!

Honestly this makes me want to get a winch sooner rather than later now!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (183.2 KB, 331 views)
Old 15-12-14

Another pic... Using what I had as didn't have recovery equipment with me!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (114.2 KB, 335 views)
Old 18-06-16

Went thru the track from Turkey beach to 1770 today to test out my ultimate suspension lift and enjoyed some wheel lifting great day even though I got a flat really happy with the challenger
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (198.4 KB, 187 views)
2010 PB Challenger manual,ultimate lift kit HD front comfort rear, 5899 bump mod, Hankook MT RT03 265/75/16 on black 16x7 triton steel rims, dobinson bullbar, tmax 9000lb winch, ipf spotties, cargo barrier, offroad downunder dual battery tray ns70 start 105ah aux, redarc vsd, Bushskinz 4mm bash plates x2, ironman 65lt dual zone fridge
Old 02-06-17

Default All,lock up with somewhere to go

Some light entertainment
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cs8dgwRvBFI
Old 02-06-17
Valued Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by picard View Post
Well driven . Watched some other clips from the day and some highly modded trucks made a real meal of the same track
Old 02-06-17
Valued Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johno_pb View Post
Went thru the track from Turkey beach to 1770 today to test out my ultimate suspension lift and enjoyed some wheel lifting great day even though I got a flat really happy with the challenger
https://www2.pajeroclub.com.au/forum...7&d=1466251711

Same side step as the new MQ Triton

2012 PB Challenger LS (Manual) - OZtec shocks front & rear with King Springs (lift 2 inch) , 22 inch front #plate light bar, roof racks & basket, Bridgestone Duelers 697 LT A/T,Dash cam, 2 way radio 80 channel, Ipod connected via glove box usb, Waeco cf50, Garmin gps (with topo), Opticoat + paint protection, Nilrust proofing, Roosystems Ecu Remap
Old 03-06-17

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMN View Post
Well driven . Watched some other clips from the day and some highly modded trucks made a real meal of the same track
Yes there are some people out there.....that like to push the boundaries back a little
Old 03-06-17

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ytenTDTJRaQ
I like this video it's has such a cleansing effect to the ego of prado drivers lol
Old 04-06-17
Valued Member

lol i know that chally it is joes and it is a beast tuned and 33" tyres goes hard
My10 PB XLS ,Opposite lock 3 hoop black bullbar ,HID XRAY200MM Spotlights ,Uniden UHF radio,EGR off,Rear cargo barrier,Turbo Replacment and only 45K,265/70 trail climbers, 26 psi boost and 3" full turbo back custom install exhaust ,hid 35 watt driving low beam,Custom day LED running lights,dual battery kit and wiring ,105amp hour battery , 50 AMP anderson plug front and back ,raised 2" Electric Brake controller.
New Custom Ultimate diesel tuning REMAP,custom rail limiter.
Old 05-10-17

https://youtu.be/vuuH9LdGthY

Moon rock Lithgow