Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > Vehicles > Pajero Sport > Pajero Sport QE 2015 - 2019

Pajero Sport QE 2015 - 2019 The Pajero Sport new to Oz

Old 29-07-19

Default Console Removal and Update

Hi Guys,
I thought I'd upload some pictures and directions on how to remove the centre console from the glove box to up and around the head unit. This then allowed me update my consul surround so I have the new padded side pieces. My main reason for doing this is I couldn't find any information online apart from one YouTube clip so I hope this helps.
Firstly you don't need to remove the entire surround of the head unit. I did but you can get away with only removing the silver strips either side of the air vent. These are held in by three clips which I was able to remove using my hands. This will give you access to the first screw you need to remove.
Secondly, using a screw driver or tool you can pop up the clips near the glove box. This will give you access to the second screw. Once you do this you'll have three other clips to pop. Most of them come up fairly easily however the two at the other end do require a little more force. These are located under the seat heater buttons and the cigarette lighter.
Almost directly below the heater buttons and the cigarette lighter are the last two screws you need to remove. The side console highlights then simply pop off. To install it's a simple case of clipping it in and replacing the three screws on each side.
I find these really comfortable especially when 4WDing as I often bang my knees. This is a link to the product on eBay.
https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/LH-RH-FL...72.m2749.l2649

I've tried to upload some photos but I'm having trouble. I'll see what I can do about fixing that soon.
I hope this helps someone.
Cheers, Whitehorse
Old 03-03-20

Would you be able to email some photo’s?
Old 09-04-20

No problem. Let me know your address and I'll send them through.
Old 10-04-20

What year sport do they fit
Old 11-04-20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pajflyer View Post
What year sport do they fit
All models prior to MY18. The MY18 already have them.