• Show
Clear All
  • MoreliaMatt
    Valued Member
    • Mar 2013
    • Adelaide

any noise is better than no noise!
    | 2010 NT Pajero GLS Manual DiD |

| ARB Deluxe Bullbar Colourcoded | Bushskinz Intercooler & Sump Guards | Bilstein & Lovells HD Lift |
    | Bridgestone D697's LT | Airtec Snorkel | Lightforce 170 Spotlights | Rhino Bars & Darche Awning |
    | Milford Cargo Barrier | ARB Dual Battery Tray | Redarc Battery Isolator | LRA 58L Long Range Tank |
    | GME TX3510 | Polyair Bags | Runva EWX12000 Winch | SPVi EGR | Challenge Offroad Camper Trailer |

Purchased But Still To Fit - | MMA Spare Wheel Lift |

Comment

• MFB
      • Aug 2014
      • The Philippines

Thanks I just activated our alarm system on the paj 4-3 :-)
      Here's the LED once activated
      Last edited by MFB; 25-08-14, 02:50 PM.

Comment

• objecttothis
        • Dec 2018
        • Azerbaijan

Can anyone confirm whether the GCC version of the NS has the alarm? I have the LED but no blinking and none of the procedures are working. Mine is a 2008 3.0L V6

Comment

• sootyNT
          • Oct 2014
          • Surrey Downs

Originally posted by objecttothis View Post
          Can anyone confirm whether the GCC version of the NS has the alarm? I have the LED but no blinking and none of the procedures are working. Mine is a 2008 3.0L V6
          If you have a look under your bonnet near the ABS module (right hand side near the air box) and have a small horn, it should have the alarm system installed.
          2011 NT Pajero Platinum.

Comment

• objecttothis
            • Dec 2018
            • Azerbaijan

Originally posted by sootyNT View Post
            If you have a look under your bonnet near the ABS module (right hand side near the air box) and have a small horn, it should have the alarm system installed.

I looked and could not see the horn, so I'm guessing that means I don't have one. Does anyone know if aftermarket alarms made by DEI (rebranded as Viper, Clifford, Python, etc) will work on the NS or if the CANBUS system causes problems? Ultimately I want to be able to use the OEM keyfob, have an immobilizer and standard siren alarm with possibly a tilt sensor and glassbreak sensor.

Comment

• Daglimmer
              • Apr 2020
              • Paramaribo

I have 2011 pajero exceed alarm was working fine until it started to go off on its own. I noticed the hazard lights were not coming on anymore when locking the doors. I replaced the batteries from both keys but no luck. I disabled and enabled the alarm but now I don't hear any sound when the alarm goes off just the hazard lights flashing.

anyone has an idea

Comment

• Daglimmer
                • Apr 2020
                • Paramaribo

Any idea how to activad the horn. After disabeling an enabeling the alarm i dont have sound when alarm goes off.

Any idea

Comment

• Daglimmer
                  • Apr 2020
                  • Paramaribo

Mine Is active but no sound when the alam goes off just the hazard light flashing. Any ideas what to look for. anyone knows where the location of the alarm unit is?

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X