• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gazza11
    • Aug 2017
    • Medowie NSW

Vacuum Bleeding Brakes Nt Pajero

Hi, Does anyone know the correct procedure to Vacuum Bleed front and rear brakes on an Nt Pajero. I have bought new DBA front rotors and Bendix 4x4 front and rear pads, and after installation I wish to Vacuum Bleed the brakes.
    Cheers
    NT Pajero Exceed-factory tow bar and nudge bar-Provent 200 catch can-Michelin LTX Force tyres-DBA slotted front rotors-Bendix 4x4 Pads-Sheep Skin front seat covers.
  • aussieintas
    Valued Member
    • Feb 2013
    • Sorell, Tasmania

Have a look at link below for workshop tech manual. Can be found in the Do It Yourself Projects section on this forum.

2014 VW Touareg V6 diesel

Previously
    88 NF Exe SWB 2.6 manual
    92 NH Gls LWB 3.0 auto
    92 NH J-Top 2.5 manual
    99 Landcruiser Gxl 4.5 manual with all the fruit
    95 NJ Gls SWB 3.0 auto
    08 NS Vrx SWB 3.2 auto​

Comment

• gazza11
      • Aug 2017
      • Medowie NSW

Vacuum Bleeding Brakes Nt Pajero

Originally posted by aussieintas View Post
      Have a look at link below for workshop tech manual. Can be found in the Do It Yourself Projects section on this forum.

https://www2.pajeroclub.com.au/forum...ad.php?t=30348
      Hi aussientas. Have previously looked into the Russian Work Shop manual. Also your suggestion of 'Do It Yourself Projects' shows no information on 'Vacuum Bleeding Brakes' But thanks for you time.
      Cheers.
      NT Pajero Exceed-factory tow bar and nudge bar-Provent 200 catch can-Michelin LTX Force tyres-DBA slotted front rotors-Bendix 4x4 Pads-Sheep Skin front seat covers.

Comment

• gazza11
        • Aug 2017
        • Medowie NSW

Hi, yesterday I replaced the front rotors and front and back pads. I vacuum bleed the brakes starting at the left back and then right back with the ignition on then the front left and then front right with ignition off. Bleeding the back brakes was slow. I flushed the brake system using 2 500ml containers of Castrol DOT 4. I rotated the wheels using the Spare to LHR - LHR to LHF - LHF to RHR - RHR to RHF - RHF to spare. Opposite to the USA guide as they drive on the wrong side of the road (or do we). All went well.
        Cheers.
        Last edited by gazza11; 16-05-19, 09:57 AM. Reason: correct spelling

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
        Working...
        X