Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > General Information > Trekking around Oz

Trekking around Oz Where have you been? Where are you going? Report your trip.

Old 30-03-19
"2000"+ Valued Contributor

Send a message via MSN to sharkcaver Send a message via Skype™ to sharkcaver
Default Cruizin' on 100

Part 1 of an 11 day journey to the Kennedy Ranges and return. Day 1 to 3. Will I break something this time? Will I chalk up 100,000Km's of trips away? Stay tuned to find out.

https://youtu.be/zOk3CfLYdyU

MY16 NX GLX5, Dobinson's HD springs + MRR shocks + Firestone airbags, 17" Toyo Opats, XXX bar, Dominator winch + IB500 relay, Full Bushskinz kit, Rhino track mount, 7" led spots, 23" light bar, SPV block, Ultragauge, Donaldson secondary filter, LRA 81L aux, 105AGM in rear + Projecta IDC25, 2 tier rear shelf + slide, ARB on board compressor, 2.5 x 3.0 awning

NX build

My Journeys
Old 05-04-19

Continuing on: we explore part of the West Kennedy's and end up the following day on the East side. Trying to kill myself by taking the wrong route to a cache, I'm still wearing odd shoes. It's hard to let an old sandle go. The dirty fox that stole my other one, must have had the same thoughts.....

https://youtu.be/9AES8b_vX5E

MY16 NX GLX5, Dobinson's HD springs + MRR shocks + Firestone airbags, 17" Toyo Opats, XXX bar, Dominator winch + IB500 relay, Full Bushskinz kit, Rhino track mount, 7" led spots, 23" light bar, SPV block, Ultragauge, Donaldson secondary filter, LRA 81L aux, 105AGM in rear + Projecta IDC25, 2 tier rear shelf + slide, ARB on board compressor, 2.5 x 3.0 awning

NX build

My Journeys
Old 06-04-19
Valued Member

Great viewing. Good call with th DNF cache. Sometimes you've just got to make the call and put safety 1st

2012 NW GLS Diesel Auto with:
ARB delux bar, full length Ocam ally roof rack with rear LED work light, dual batteries, DIY rear ally drawers with fridge slide, 2" lift oztec/kings, Polyairs, Kings awning 2.5 x 2.5m with LED strip light, pair of genr8 40w LED spot/flood driving lights, iron man 4x4 22" LED light bar, mounted thumper compressor, 70L water tank & 12v pump, 120w solar, LED interior lights, Boo Boo's bash plates, Safari snorkel and Grande mk lll 12000lb winch.
Old 06-04-19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatto View Post
Great viewing. Good call with th DNF cache. Sometimes you've just got to make the call and put safety 1st
Too right. I've had to bail on a couple now for this reason. A signature in a book sometimes just aint worth it.

For the record, I found later there is an easier way to get to ground zero, but it requires a walk of around 3 hours. Something I didn't have at my disposal the time. So I have left it open to go back again....haha. Sometime when its not +40 degrees.

NX build

My Journeys
Old 11-04-19

Part 3 of a dried up old codgers boring adventure:

Continuing on, we leave the Kennedy's for Mt Augustus and Mt Gould with a surprise find in the middle.

https://youtu.be/Q_r-dQlFOH8

NX build

My Journeys
Old 19-04-19

Just back tonight from another 5 days out bush

So here is something to fill in your Easter break:

leaving Mt Gould, we travel down to Afghan Rock, Big Bell and marvel at the artwork at Walga Rock

Hope you all have a safe Easter, where ever you may be travelling to.

https://youtu.be/NlDyJ8BsxJ0

NX build

My Journeys
Old 25-04-19

leaving Walga Rock, we meet the boys from Austin Downs, laugh at the Dalgaranga meteorite crater, camp at a "secret WA location" and end up at a very nice abandoned homestead.

https://youtu.be/GxSwNYyN31M

NX build

My Journeys
Old 02-05-19

All good things must come to an end. Now you know why I'm cruzin' on 100.

Buried in the vid is detail on how to find my prize to celebrate achieving 100,000Km's of logged trips away. Thanks for watching.

https://youtu.be/QjJqavkpnc4

NX build

My Journeys