Below Nav Bar Ad Module

Collapse

What did you do to your Challenger today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RMX
    • Apr 2011
    • Melbourne

What did you do to your Challenger today?

Post photos and details of mods/upgrades/addons to inspire others!
    The first XROX equipped Challenger.

XROX Bar and Rock Sliders, 4" Stainless Steel Snorkel by Raslarr Engineering, 3" Lift with Dobinson MRR Remote Reservoir Shocks and Dobinson Springs, 33s, KMC HD Heist Wheels, Winch, Boo's Bash Plates, Locked, HID's, 9" & 4" LED Spotlights, Tinted, Custom Roof Console with UHF and relocated MFC, Custom rear storage with drawer, fridge slide, hard wired air compressor and 15" Rockford Fosgate subwoofer

*Click links above to be taken to each build post*
  • RMX
    • Apr 2011
    • Melbourne

I'll start off:

Today I added a roof basket to my Challenger.

Brand: Tigerz11 Alloy Clamp on Roof Basket.

Price: $249.00

I'm very happy with it, especially for the price. Build quality and welds seem pretty good.
    Fits on the Challenger nicely, Dimensions are roughly 170 L x 120 W x 15 H.
    Last edited by RMX; 27-11-12, 01:29 AM. Reason: Updated image link

XROX Bar and Rock Sliders, 4" Stainless Steel Snorkel by Raslarr Engineering, 3" Lift with Dobinson MRR Remote Reservoir Shocks and Dobinson Springs, 33s, KMC HD Heist Wheels, Winch, Boo's Bash Plates, Locked, HID's, 9" & 4" LED Spotlights, Tinted, Custom Roof Console with UHF and relocated MFC, Custom rear storage with drawer, fridge slide, hard wired air compressor and 15" Rockford Fosgate subwoofer

Comment

• Stan53
      • Oct 2011
      • Frankston Victoria

Did you already have the roof bars or where they included in the price?
      I didn't do anything to mine today. We took delivery of a Jayco Swift yesterday. Today was spend going over that and planing what will go where and when. First trip away is to Adelaide in July.
      Missing Bitz, Victoria, Sept 11, Manual

Comment

• RMX
        • Apr 2011
        • Melbourne

Nope, The basket came with cross bars and brackets that attach to the factory rails and then the basket bolts directly to the cross bars.

I'm glad i'm out of this house in a few weeks as once I install the lift and larger rubber, There is no way It'll fit in the garage and underground car parks could be a problem.

As it sits now its about 205cm high.. Lift and tires will put it at or above 215cm with the empty rack on the roof.

Congrats on the Jayco, It should serve you very well.

Comment

• Wazza69
          • Jan 2012
          • Perth WA

They are a bargin, purchased and fitted one myself along with some other goodies from Tigerz11. Still trying to work out how to put photos from iPhone onto site. If anyone can assist. By the way car looks good.
          Charcoal 30th ann Man Challenger, ARB Bar, Lightforce 170 spotties, 80ltr Waeco, Pirahna dual battery tray, 100ah aux batt, Tigers11 Ali roof rack, Ridge Rider awning, TJM bash plates, Boab fridge & draw unit, custom cargo barrier, GME UHF....still to come, OME suspension & more

Comment

• j3st3r
            Valued Member
            • Sep 2011
            • Mildura

Not today but last weekend I put a nudge bar on minealso put some flywire around the bottom grill to help keep the bugs out of the radiator

Wazza there are a couple of ways to put up photos some are described here http://www2.pajeroclub.com.au/forum/...ead.php?t=8441 good luck

Not sure if it works on an phone but on android phones you can install google+ this auto loads any photos you take on your phone onto the web then you can share them out from there perhaps check the app store for iphones this would be insted of having to upload to photo bucket
            Last edited by j3st3r; 17-06-12, 01:14 PM.
            PB MY12 LS Challenger, Auto, White.
            Window Tint, Hayman Reese Towpack, NudgeBar, BushSkinz Bash Plates, HID High Beam Kit, 28" LED Light Bar, Oricom UHF280, Maxxis 980 A/T, Lovells CRR-69 Springs, SPV EGR Mk3.1

Comment

• unknown
              • Feb 2010

OVer the last few days I've installed
              CB Radio - still to run the arial - need to find a good spot to mount it as I dont have a bull/nudge bar yet.
              Brake controller - Redarc EBRH
              Semi-Hard wired the GPS to the dash (Installed a cig socket behind the dash and left the GPS power plugged in.
              Dual battery system for charging camper trailer on the go.

anyway, pics tell 1000 words: (sorry for the quality)

BC installed

BC Unit mounted

CB Mounted

Comment

• seagoon77
                • Aug 2007
                • Perth WA

Yesterday I fitted a Baja Designs 10" LED Light Bar, more than impressed with the light output. Pity I didn't realise how good they are before now.

Warren.
                Attached Files
                MY11 PB White Challenger manual, ARB Deluxe Bar, STEDI Type X Pro Driving Lights, Baja Design Stealth 10" LED Light Bar, OME Suspension 2" Lift, OME Nitrocharger Sport Shocks, OEM Towbar, Bushskinz Bash Plates, 3M Full Tint, Uniden 7700NB UHF, Telstra Tough Max 2 with Car Kit, Mobile One UHF & Phone Antenna's, Stebel Nautilus Air Horn, Narva Daytime Running Lamps, Alpine iDA-X305s Head Unit - SPR-60C Splits front - SPR-60 rear Speakers

Comment

• turnupthemetal
                  • May 2012
                  • Rockhampton

Originally posted by RMX View Post
                  I'll start off:

I'm very happy with it, especially for the price. Build quality and welds seem pretty good.
                  Hey mate. That's a nice basket, and a good price too. Might look into one of those. Thanks for posting.
                  2011 XLS auto, 5 seat, white. Stock standard besides a 'protection pack' including tint, rust, paint, and interior protection.

Comment

• norto
                    • Jan 2010
                    • Batemans Bay

Drove to Weipa yesterday and will head to Elliot falls on Wednesday.
                    The Challenger is due for her 45k service in 2000km so I may eventually head to Cairns to get it done. Does anyone know about the quality of their service.
                    Pete

Comment

• 900canoes
                      Valued Member
                      • May 2008
                      • FNQ

Does anyone know about the quality of their service
                      Sometimes good, sometimes .... As the staff turns over it can be a mixed bag. Servicing is OK, a definite problem is OK but make sure you do the groundwork on what is to be done as they may tell you at the end of the day they have not fixed what you asked them to do.
                      2010 (MY11) PB LS Manual. 2017 LS-U DMax spacecab.

Comment

• j3st3r
                        Valued Member
                        • Sep 2011
                        • Mildura

I put mine in for a wash at lunch time today. When I came out I learned that the car wash bloke had tried to use it as a battering ram to push a Mercedes through a Nissan Navara. Bent up my new nudge bar and popped out the top grills and a few minor scratches
                        PB MY12 LS Challenger, Auto, White.
                        Window Tint, Hayman Reese Towpack, NudgeBar, BushSkinz Bash Plates, HID High Beam Kit, 28" LED Light Bar, Oricom UHF280, Maxxis 980 A/T, Lovells CRR-69 Springs, SPV EGR Mk3.1

Comment

• DaveXT
                          • Mar 2010
                          • Melbourne Outer East

Originally posted by j3st3r View Post
                          I put mine in for a wash at lunch time today. When I came out I learned that the car wash bloke had tried to use it as a battering ram to push a Mercedes through a Nissan Navara. Bent up my new nudge bar and popped out the top grills and a few minor scratches
                          Ouch!!!!!

Comment

• Chris4x4
                            • May 2012
                            • Geelong

Originally posted by RMX View Post
                            I'll start off:

Do you have contact details please am considering one thanks
                            2022 Paj Sport, Grey, nicely hidden factory towbar, thanks MM,

Comment

• PBding
                              • May 2010
                              • Canberra

Originally posted by j3st3r View Post
                              Another reason not to wash cars, but a bit of a pain nevertheless, hope it's back on the road soon.
                              NW GLX-R Pajero auto in Champagne; not anymore, it's gone to a new home. Now piloting a Y62 Patrol petrol v8 in pearl white.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X