• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • simonknowles1
    • Jul 2017
    • Hobart

2007 NS Pajero VRX

Hi all...please take it easy as this is the first time on this forum. I have just bought my first Pajero and absolutely love it. It is a 2007 NS VRX with 112000 on the clock.

I am after some assistance with adding Bluetooth to my standard radio. I did look into replacing the full stereo but was going to cost around $1000 once all the sundry accessories required. If some one has any ideas as to what the best way to go I would be very happy to hear from anyone. I am more than happy to,listen to all scenarios

Many thanks

Simon.
  • psproule
    Valued Member
    • Jun 2007
    • Googong, NSW

Hi Simon, maybe post in the Gen 4 section or the Electrical section. This section is for news from Mitsubishi . You will find lots of options.

Pat
    2016 Mitsubishi NX Pajero GLX
    2011 Landrover Freelander II SD4

Comment

• aussieintas
      Valued Member
      • Feb 2013
      • Sorell, Tasmania

Hey Simon.

Im in the same boat having an NS swb VRX. Mine does have the factory bluetooth but is only for calls not music. Im looking at doing a full radio swap at some point in the future.

There are some cheaper options for full stereo replacements.......dig options, Brash, Opal. Have a look an ebay for example or google the brands above. These involve the full radio built into a facia and as previously stated above there are plenty of write ups re stereo replacement. Start from around $400 ish.

Another option is buy a pretty standard double din, not one with a fancy screen (spend anything from $150 upwards) then you need the facia plate ($60-70 on ebay) and to make it easier a connector from somewhere like aerpro($30 ish). Or you could just solder and reconnect factory wires to new stereo.

Rob
      2014 VW Touareg V6 diesel

Previously
      88 NF Exe SWB 2.6 manual
      92 NH Gls LWB 3.0 auto
      92 NH J-Top 2.5 manual
      99 Landcruiser Gxl 4.5 manual with all the fruit
      95 NJ Gls SWB 3.0 auto
      08 NS Vrx SWB 3.2 auto​

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Matched content