• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Angry
    Valued Member
    • May 2009
    • Riverina

My Guys, havent been on for ages,....Bought a NS Auto back in 2009,,
    Went OK, bught a DPF delete pipe from the guys in WA, and a chip/box form them,...
    Ran it for ages till about 6 months ago when it started throwing DPF lights n going into limp mode abou 4 times now....Ive taken it back with out the box 3 times now n to the local dealer and recently fited a new temo sensor 2 weeks ago as a possible cure,....today around town the DPF light went off again.....
    The DPF light is giving me th shits, n if I cant get it to clear itll lead to the car going into limp mode ina few days...
    Ive towed heaps without the box/chip but it needs the extra oomph of the chip towing,...can someone point me in the right direction as to either some update or some help..

Thanks

Al
    Angry.

My Photo site.
    AAA-Photography.smugmug.com

07 NS VRX, DID Auto, Nudge Bar, 130W 215 Nitghtstalkers, 50w HID H/Beams, Kenwood Touchscreen Natsav/DVD/CD/Rev camera, Rear Alpine DVD Player, Recaro Orthopedic drivers seat, DIY Spare Wheel Lift.

Comment

• Sabre
      • Apr 2010
      • SE Qld

Well, yesterday I was unfortunate enough to experience the DPF light issue, so Monday it's going in to have a regeneration done.......Not happy but is what it is.

Just found it ironic I started this post last year, and here I am !!!!!

May just be enough to move the Paj on to something else, but what......

Comment

• swys42
        • Oct 2019
        • Aldinga Beach

Hi, were you able to fix it, or got another car?

I dont have DPF issues yet, but i want to fit a DPF delete pipe to help if ever it becomes an issue especially now during covid driving alot less and short distances mainly. Some other posts mentioned you need to do a couple resister mods to temp sensors to stop the light from coming with dpf delete pipe as it doesnt get hot enough with dpf delete and cause dpf light to come on, but i cant find this resistors to buy anywhere.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
        Working...
        X