• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ln654x4
    • Jul 2013
    • Spencer Gulf Area

lovells s3 shocks.

Im finally getting to the stage where I need the suspension done on my petrol np. As much as id love the bilstein/lovell combo, it just isnt possible with the new addition to our family.I got a price locally on the lovells s3 gas legend shocks, they quoted $850 delivered. Ive since found them for around $520 and would like to give them a go.

Has anybody got much experience with them? We're unfortunately on the black top 80percent of the time but that's about to change.

Also the fronts are apparently a height adjustable coil over? Is this right or not on the pajero?

Thanks
  • JHwick
    • May 2015
    • Wollongong

Did you buy the S3 shocks?

Originally posted by Ln654x4 View Post
    Im finally getting to the stage where I need the suspension done on my petrol np. As much as id love the bilstein/lovell combo, it just isnt possible with the new addition to our family.I got a price locally on the lovells s3 gas legend shocks, they quoted $850 delivered. Ive since found them for around $520 and would like to give them a go.

Has anybody got much experience with them? We're unfortunately on the black top 80percent of the time but that's about to change.

Also the fronts are apparently a height adjustable coil over? Is this right or not on the pajero?

Thanks
    Hi Ln654x4, Did you wind up buying the S3 shocks and if so, how did they go?

I'm considering them for my NM Pajero, either them or the KYB Skorched shocks which are a similar price.

Cheers
    Previously: 1988 NF SWB (fitted with a Commodore EFI V6), then a modified Patrol before returning to a 2002 3.2 DID (ebay intercooler & some bigger pipes).
    Now: NX GLS MY15

Comment

• bill65
      • Feb 2013
      • melton

Lovells S3

Originally posted by Ln654x4 View Post

Thanks
      I just got Lovells S3 shockers.not what I would call adjustable they come with a 10mm spacer ! They are a Soft shocker against Ultimate which is a medium one and bilstein which are the hardest ones I have

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
      Working...
      X