• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Huck
    • Feb 2010
    • Wodonga

Cape York

It looks like a busy year up North, I have spoken to heaps of Paj members who are heading to the Cape. We will be heading out of Wodonga on the 29th of June, and back on the 28th of July. 2 Paj's and one Prado, all towing Camper trailers, hoping to do the 2650km Cairns leg in 3 days, then chill for a couple before heading up to Cooktown, meander over to Weipa,(Fishing) putt up to Bamaga, hit the Cape and have a frothy for the photo's, then wander back down, eat some curry on Chili beach, sneek in to Ironstone N/P and then sadly shoot back home. Really looking forward to spending 4 weeks with some quality friends and my own family. The kids are just so excited it will be hard to contain them for the next couple of months (me as well if I am honest) Anybody with any tips of things that are a must see or do, please feel free to comment, the more the merrier. I understand you need to book sites now in most N/Parks when should we book, we really were looking forward to not having a time limit and just seeing where each day takes us, it seems that may be frought with danger of having no place to camp?
    Any how looking forward to some contructive comments from an awesome forum!
    Huck
    DEC 2002 NP GLS 3.2 DID, Pajero, Dark Blue, ARB Winchbar, 9000lb XM Winch, Ultima 175 Blue Lights , 2" lift, Polyair red bags, Cooper ST Shoes, Diff & Trans Breathers, Snorkel, Uniden UHF, ABR Sidewinder Dual batt Management, and the Original one and only CFC Camper Trailer (Cowan Family Camper)

"If your not living life on the edge, your taking up too much space!"

Matched content

Collapse
Working...
X