• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • scott1482
    • Aug 2010
    • central coast

Other choice

Love my challenger but if you didn’t buy your challenger what was the other vehicle you wish you had of bought
  • aaron.miller
    Valued Member
    • Aug 2011
    • Epping, NSW

76 land cruiser
    2012 PB 30th Anniversary Challenger, Arb 2.5m awning, Maxtrax, ORS Platform and MSA dropdown slide, Boo's Bashplates, MSA seat organisers with trays, GME 3120s uhf, GME 4705 UHF, Lovells Springs, Arb Deluxe Bullbar, Mitsubishi tow bar, 265/65 17 D697's At's, triple ram mount with ipad and lots more to come.

Comment

• littleriver
      Valued Member
      • Jan 2013
      • Queensland

Toyota Landcruiser Workmate 70 series

With a Roosystems Ecu Remap and exhaust ...

2012 PB Challenger LS (Manual) Safari Snorkel, OZtec shocks front & rear with King Springs (lift 2 inch) , 22 inch light bar on ECB Nudge bar, roof racks & basket, Bridgestone Duelers 697 LT A/T (116S), Uniden Dash cam, Oricom 2 way radio 80 channel, Ipod connected via glove box usb, Waeco cf50, Garmin gps (with topo), Opticoat + paint protection, Nilrust proofing, Roosystems Ecu Remap

Comment

• picard
        Valued Member
        • May 2011
        • wollongong

Jeep Wrangler rubicon......
        mods, bridgestone 694 LT 265/65, ulitmate suspension 2 in with poly airbags, side awning

Comment

• KiwiNTPajero
          Valued Member
          • Aug 2014
          • Wellington,New Zealand

i drove a challenger after a pajero. the test drive of the challenger lasted about 2 minutes .I went straight back to the dealer and bought the pajero instead
          2009 NT GLS(NZ) diesel LWB auto
          BFG AT,Rhino Rack Vortex Bars,Foxwing Eco Awning,BUSHSKINZ I/C, sump guards and steps

"do not check the button for faster communication, this will throw a wobbly with some dongles"

Comment

• Amok
            • Dec 2016
            • Sydney

The new JL wrangler that's coming out later this year.

But only if its well built and reliable. Not holding my breath
            MY17 NX GLX with too much cash blown on it

Comment

• PeePee
              Valued Member
              • Oct 2012
              • Brisbane

Y62 Patrol will be my next vehicle. Challenger has been good but wish I had bought the Pajero.
              MY12 LS Challenger (cool silver) - 7 seater with ARB Deluxe Bar, IPF Driving Lights, Safari Snorkel, Stainless Bashplate, Ultimate Suspension Lift, Redarc electric brakes, ERPS, Dual Battery (Redarc DC/DC), Icom UHF, Rhino sports bars / platform, ARB Awning and Mickey Thompson ATZ P3's.

Comment

• scott1482
                • Aug 2010
                • central coast

Originally posted by PeePee View Post
                Y62 Patrol will be my next vehicle. Challenger has been good but wish I had bought the Pajero.
                I wanted a Pajero but my wife didn’t want a car that big because at the time it was her daily driver so we were both happy with the challenger, but with the choices out there know there’s so many to choose from, don’t know if I want to stick to a wagon or go a Ute next

Comment

• pajeromack
                  Valued Member
                  • Jun 2014
                  • NSW

For the price nothing else came close in the new wagon market. I'm quite happy with the Challenger. I actually moved from a Pajero to the Challenger. The Challenger does a great job off-road, the Pajero was a bit of a heavy barge in comparison.

If I had the extra $30k I would have gone the Prado with the factory dual tank. But I'm happy sitting on the cash, even if I have to lug a few jerry cans around.
                  I've also been tempted by the Pajero Sport. The better low range and new automatic are tasty additions.

Comment

• KevsChallenger
                    • Sep 2017
                    • Melbourne

Bought our Challenger new based on price its a good car that could of been great had a bit more thought been put into it. Some days i wish i'd bought a 2nd hand Pajero.

If i could of stretched the budget i would of gone Isuzu and if money was no object my family would be getting around in one tricked out 79series
                    PC, 2"OME, Safari Snorkel, Dual Batts, TJM Bar, Ironman Winch, 265/75/16 General Grabber AT2's, ARB Fridge/Slide, Cargo Barrier, Provent Catch Can, Roof Rack, Lightbar, Inverter, UHF, Lock Up Mate, ScangaugeII, IDrive

Comment

• itsamitsi
                      Valued Member
                      • Aug 2015
                      • Hervey Bay Queensland

Yeah I wanted a Playdo but for what I paid for the Challenger new I was looking at a 6-7 year old Prado for the same money.
                      Paul 2015 PC Challenger LS Auto - 2" Ultimate lift, Duraturn 265/70/17 A/Ts , catch can and resistor mod, Custom MCC Bullbar ,12000lb winch , Dual batteries ,Boo's Bash plates ,E-Drive throttle controller,Auto Mate, In car entertainment and more.

Comment

• whereswes
                        • Feb 2015
                        • Melbourne, Australia

3 years ago wanted the most off road worthy vehicle I could get for the coin I had. Challenger won hands down.

Been a little disappointed in the auto trans but nothing else.

Next time 'round? Always been a fan of Isuzu builds and diesels but would need a bit of tricking up.

Cheers
                        Wes
                        2014 Auto PC Challenger, TJM Bar with Centre/Side LED Bars & 12,000lb Winch, Uniden UHF, ARB Rack with single row LED Bar & Awning, Safari Snorkel, Boos Bash Plates, 265-75R16 BFG KM2s, 100AH AGM Battery and Redarc DC-DC to power Waeco, Custom rear interior, HR Towbar, Combo suspension (Lovells front/ARB rear), Brown Davis LR tank, Diff Breathers, 2 1/2" S/S cat back, ScangaugeII, Munji EGR controller, Bushskinz side steps, DPChip, LM8,

Comment

• scott1482
                          • Aug 2010
                          • central coast

I think I have narrowed it down to 3 Pajero sport tops the list then I guess I’m down to the new triton or even the new Navara I’ve drove my dads a bit and it’s a really nice truck coil spring rear end unlike the rest of the Utes been leaf sprung, and the 6 speed manual pairs up nice to its motor but I’m pretty sure what ever I get is going to be an auto for the second time ever after owning 20 odd cars

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X