• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bill65
    • Feb 2013
    • melton

Nw pajero suspension need springs

Hi I currently have ultimate suspension front 565 HD rear Comfort 575 .it has a Smart bar and winch . I’m looking for ride height of front HD around the 530 mark and rear HD to suit is anyone have this height what springs and part numbers will give me this
    Last edited by bill65; 22-12-17, 12:08 PM.
  • Lost1
    • Dec 2013
    • Melbourne

Measure from the centre of the hub to the bottom of the guard on all wheels then post the measurements. This will let everyone know what your current set up is.

Looking at the measurement you are quoting you're looking to get about 20mm of lift. This is a small lift, maybe a breif explanation of what you want to use your vehicle for would see you getting better feedback. Cheers
    09 ML GLX-R 3.2L Manual. Bushskinz bash plates, 285/75x16 Kumho MT51 & 16x8 alloys, 3" exhaust, Dobinson MRR 2"lift, MCC Bar and Wheel Carrier, 12000lb ICM winch, Dual Batteries, Billet Turbo compressor upgrade, Brown and Davis LR tank.

Comment

• bill65
      • Feb 2013
      • melton

Springs

Originally posted by Lost1 View Post
      Measure from the centre of the hub to the bottom of the guard on all wheels then post the measurements. This will let everyone know what your current set up is.

Looking at the measurement you are quoting you're looking to get about 20mm of lift. This is a small lift, maybe a breif explanation of what you want to use your vehicle for would see you getting better feedback. Cheers
      I have had the lift kit in for 70000kms my rear cv’s are on the way out because off too much angle on them it.i used to have 690 in the rear now I’m rebuilding all the suspension and bushes.at the moment my car has no front or rear diff in it as I’m putting 4.10 gears in it for 32” tyres I just need HD springs with very little lift
      Last edited by bill65; 29-12-17, 07:45 AM.

Comment

• Nxsr
        • Jan 2015
        • Gisborne, vic

Originally posted by bill65 View Post
        I have had the lift kit in for 70000kms my rear cv’s are on the way out because off too much angle on them it.i used to have 690 in the rear now I’m rebuilding all the suspension and bushes.at the moment my car has no front or rear diff in it as I’m putting 4.10 gears in it for 32” tyres I just need HD springs with very little lift
        Hi mate,
        Check your post regarding the drawers. Cheers 👍

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
        Working...
        X