• Show
Clear All
  • Ryaz11
    • Jul 2016
    • Melbourne

Outlander ZK 2016 Start up

Hey Everyone
    Wondering if you guys can help

I have a new ZK 2016 LS 2.0 petrol still under 1500kms but every morning when I put the car into reverse the revs go up and down pretty violently then stops after 5 seconds. Dealer said could not find anything. Does anyone have a similar problem with the new models doing that? What could it be?

It sounds like it Shudders hard to explain I have video footage so i might have to upload.

Thanks.
  • erad
    Valued Member
    • Mar 2015
    • Cooma NSW

MY wife's ZJ (2013) 2L manual revs up a bit when it is cold, but only to maybe 1200 R/min and quickly settles down again. Personally, with injection I can see no reason to have an increase in revs at all, but it does nad we live with it.

Comment

• shortSteve
      • Dec 2012
      • Perth

how soon after startup are you shifting into gear? checked tranny fluid level when warm?
      MY13 Triton GLX Dual-Cab
      twin locked, canopy and racks, bars front and rear, camera and sensors, bashplates and snorkel, lift and 32's, long range tank, ecu tune and exhaust and many many memories...
      15 PC Challenger, nudge bar, tow bar, arb roof rack, IPF spotties, uhf, lift, 32's on MN GLX alloys, ORS draw system, fridge and slide, arkpak and awning....so far.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
      Working...
      X