• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mojo007
    • Jun 2012
    • western australia

Bluetooth connection for phone

I find that trying to connect my HTC one phone to the cars MMC the phone detects the car because it comes up HANDS FREE but the car screen can't locate the phone. I have had other phones connected to car in the past but it won't pick up my HTC. My phone connects to my computer and other devices so the phones OK.
    NW Platinum 2012. Narva Ultima 225 spotlights with 55w HID globes. ECB Bullbar. Dual battery Red Ark Isolator.
  • Rnn_onmt
    • May 2017
    • Freo ish

Have you got the phone bluetooth settings to 'discoverable"? Or similar???

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Comment

• Seigried
      Valued Member
      • Apr 2016
      • brisbane

My wife used to have this issue with her htc phone. Phones gone now and i cant recall the model.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Comment

• Vman
        • Sep 2011
        • Newcastle

I find Mitsubishi in particular a bit finicky when trying to initially pair mobile devices. My Paj was fine with my Samsung S7 but from memory I had to try a few times to get the connection to occur on our work Outlanders.

My wife has had issued pairing her older Samsung - I also had the same with my old phone and even went to the lengths of trying all sorts of updates etc. It did eventually connect however.

Just need to keep trying I have found. Apple users seem to have instant success so may be more the android side of things.
        2012 NW Activ - so much nicer than the old GU Pootrol!

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
        Working...
        X