• Show
Clear All
  • Pearcie
    BushSkinz 4x4
    • Nov 2007
    • Wattagans

Challenger and Triton Gear

Hi Guys,
    Just thought I would let you guys know that I have just finished adding more gear to our website for the Challenger and Triton.

In suspension Koni, Bilstein and King Springs have been added to both Triton and Challenger sections.

Also I have added the new BushSkinz Rock Sliders with a few images etc to both the Triton and Challenger sections as well.

As always if you have any questions just let me know and I will be happy to help. In regards to pricing for our protection gear for the forum members just get in contact with me and let me know your postcode and I will work out a bit of a discount for you guys. The rock sliders for the Triton and Challenger cost a great deal in materials and labour but I can still offer a little better pricing depending on where you are. The initial price of $650 plus freight when developing these items was well below cost price. So I obviously won't be able to do any more at that cheap of a price.

Cheers,
    Kieron

[email protected]
    2012 Holden RG Colorado LX 2.8L Auto "Rad Rado"
    Snorkel, Bilstein & Kings 50mm Lift, Custom Sliders, BushSkinz Underbody Protection, UHF, ARB Compressor, Ironman Bull Bar, Ironman 9500lb Rope Winch, Ironman HID Spotties, BFG KM2 Muddies.

Retired: NS Pajero Exceed 3.8L

Retired: NS SWB X DiD "The BushSkinz lil Paj"

http://www2.pajeroclub.com.au/forum/...ead.php?t=9928

Retired: NM Pajero 3.5L

www.bushskinz4x4.com.au[/SIZE]
  • momo
    • Jun 2010
    • Perth

Hey can I ask, do your Challenger bash plates bolt up to stock mounts? (ARB says you have to have a bar for theirs). And if thats good, do you ship immediately or make to order?
    Ta. 4mm has me excited

Comment

• Pearcie
      BushSkinz 4x4
      • Nov 2007
      • Wattagans

Hi Momo,
      Good to hear from you and thank you for your enquiry. Our guards to suit your vehicle use the factory mounting points making them very easy to install (about 5 minutes). They will fit with all bull bars, nudge bars and the factory bumper as well so you won't have any drama's there.

We keep the guards in stock and have just received the latest batch from the powder coaters so we have a decent amount of stock at the moment.

Depending on where you are located we usually allow 2-3 days shipping time for the courier and are usually dispatched on the day payment clears or the next business day depending on what time it is in the day.

Cheers,
      Kieron
      2012 Holden RG Colorado LX 2.8L Auto "Rad Rado"
      Snorkel, Bilstein & Kings 50mm Lift, Custom Sliders, BushSkinz Underbody Protection, UHF, ARB Compressor, Ironman Bull Bar, Ironman 9500lb Rope Winch, Ironman HID Spotties, BFG KM2 Muddies.

Retired: NS Pajero Exceed 3.8L

Retired: NS SWB X DiD "The BushSkinz lil Paj"

http://www2.pajeroclub.com.au/forum/...ead.php?t=9928

Retired: NM Pajero 3.5L

www.bushskinz4x4.com.au[/SIZE]

Comment

• xpression
        • Mar 2012
        • Perth

Hi GUys.
        Do you do a suspension kit for the front which is standard height but heavier duty to cope with the weight of a steel bar and underbody protection? I have height issues with my garage and thus cant afford a lift or i'll be forced to leave my car outside. I currently have approx 2cm to the roof mounted antenna at its lowest positon (and ive already broken one after someone put it up while i wasnt looking) which translates to around 4-5cm at the roof but i find the standard stuff bounces a bit much with the weight of the bar.
        I have a 2011 Challenger.

Thanks

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
        Working...
        X