Below Nav Bar

Collapse

guestion/info what to get egr deleter kit munji/spvi/chip tuning /or?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jackjunior
    • Oct 2014
    • kadina s.a

guestion/info what to get egr deleter kit munji/spvi/chip tuning /or?

hi need some info and help which egr delete kit to buy munji or spvi or chip tuning
    I can't read or write well so no good with a scan tool code reader so cant tell if it working on my pajero
    so I need to buy one what's most reliable so witch one ??? and were to buy or order from I live in south Australia Kadina

I have been told that there only have a 3.6 or 4.7 resistor only in it is this true yes no ?
    it's for my pajero ns 2008 auto common rail 3.2 diesel
    it's in the shed at the moment got engine light on after I removed the egr sensor and put it back now got engine light on so I need a egr delete kit for it
    thanks for your help cheers jack
  • lordfarquar
    • May 2015
    • adelaide

I went the resistor way cost me like 7 cents can't remember off hand which one I used pretty sure it was 4.7 if you can solder and use heat shrink and electrical tape you'll be fine on my pad I had to cut the black and blue wire and solder in the resistor not had any problems since

this is just general information and should not be taken as instruction from an "expert" if you do this you do so at your own risk.

that being said I've not had any issues since doing it

Comment

• jackjunior
      • Oct 2014
      • kadina s.a

thanks lordfarquar the resistor 4.7 was it a 1/2w 1w or 5 w cheers jack

Comment

• Kingbrown
        Valued Member
        • Apr 2012
        • Port Augusta - SA

Make sure it's 4.7 kilo ohms, not 4.7 ohms.
        Any wattage will work, but the higher wattage will be physically more robust, with less chance of a broken lead.
        2012 PB Challenger LS Manual

Comment

• jackjunior
          • Oct 2014
          • kadina s.a

ok thanks kingbrown so a 4.7 kilo ohms cheers jack

Comment

• P4J3R0
            Valued Member
            • Jun 2013
            • Brisbane

I did the resistor mod followed by re running the egr valve to clean air after the turbo and then got the dpf delete and plugs from stone man to trick the ecu.

Works a treat !
            NS Pajero, with stuff.

Comment

• hooliganatv
              • Oct 2015
              • uk

Hi mate i went resistor, i brought mine online and was sent the wrong ones so make sure it's a 4.7k resistor, 2w 1% tolerance should do it. The bands are yellow, violet, black, brown, brown. I have an OBD and this shuts it off. All you do is follow the plug on top of air box locate the black and blue wire make a cut and solder in the the resistor, i made mine removable using bullet connectors. Job done

Sent from my FRD-L09 using Tapatalk
              Originally posted by Goodsy
              How can you own a car of any kind and not modify it.

2007 SWB 3.2 DiD | 16" module steels with 265/75R16 STT |

Comment

• jackjunior
                • Oct 2014
                • kadina s.a

thanks guy's for all the help info I will be doing mod soon and I hop it works. near air box cut blue black wire and put resistor in
                I removed the battery leads for 3 days put them back and drove my pajero for 26 km still got engine lights on and not running good and now got asc off light on now I need to find some one with a scan tool to fix bad codes pajero of road now 6 weeks now

Comment

• jackjunior
                  • Oct 2014
                  • kadina s.a

pajero is fix thanks to josh from j-tech and buying a resistor to do egr delete
                  I am looking to buy a icarsoft i909 scan tool are they any good ?

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X