• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zippo
    • Jun 2017
    • Queensland

No OBD port power

I've got an external OBD display and Lockupmate on the OBD port.

Neither are powering up (tried them separately). Is there a fuse (if so, which one) or where else do I look? I'm heading off Tuesday towing a car carrier so would like to sort it out before I go (so the Lockup and my Temp Gauge work for the trip down and back - 5 hours each way)
    Thanks in advance for any clues.
    White PC, MY13 LS Auto. Diesel Smart Engine Chip, Windbooster Throttle Controller, M&M Auto-Mate, Full-width Intercooler, 3 Inch Stainless Exhaust, Safari Snorkel, Tough Dog Adjustable Suspension, Rear Air Bags, Diff breathers, Heavy Duty Tow Bar, X Cross Sports Front Bar, LED Bar Light, Toyo Open Country 275/65/17 Tyres, UHF CB, GSL Trailer Brake Controller, Pro 200 catch can, EGR mod.
  • Kingbrown
    Valued Member
    • Apr 2012
    • Port Augusta - SA

Fuse #12 (15A) supplies the diagnosis connector (OBDII) and the ETACS ecu.
    2012 PB Challenger LS Manual

Comment

• zippo
      • Jun 2017
      • Queensland

Thanks - I'l go find it.
      White PC, MY13 LS Auto. Diesel Smart Engine Chip, Windbooster Throttle Controller, M&M Auto-Mate, Full-width Intercooler, 3 Inch Stainless Exhaust, Safari Snorkel, Tough Dog Adjustable Suspension, Rear Air Bags, Diff breathers, Heavy Duty Tow Bar, X Cross Sports Front Bar, LED Bar Light, Toyo Open Country 275/65/17 Tyres, UHF CB, GSL Trailer Brake Controller, Pro 200 catch can, EGR mod.

Comment

• Kingbrown
        Valued Member
        • Apr 2012
        • Port Augusta - SA

Post #18 has some info that may help you locate the fuse.

2012 PB Challenger LS Manual

Comment

• zippo
          • Jun 2017
          • Queensland

Fuse not blown. Is looking very much like bad connections in the OBD socket. Pulled the Lockup off and put the jumper plug in so it isn't plugged in to the socket. Plugged in the OBD display and it fired up. Plugged the Lockup back in with the display and it still works. Tucked the cables back up and put the covers back on - no go. Pulled the OBD plug out and put it back in and works again. Soooo, looking like a dicky OBD plug or socket. For the trip down I'll put a zip tie round the plug and socket so it's locked in tight. At least I know what to look at now.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
          Working...
          X