• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pajaru
    Valued Member
    • Dec 2013
    • Perth

HPD - My expirence.

So last week I when ahead and brought the HPD catch can kit "OCC-B-MP". I choose this due to it not requiring filter changes despite the hefty price tag of $385.

After I got the unit a was checking the forum and found this thread. https://www2.pajeroclub.com.au/forum...ad.php?t=59453
    damn wish I had known that before.

After a couple of emails to HPD enquiring about this bracket, they ask me to give them a call. Which I did.

It seems that there is actual a kit available with the firewall bracket which is "occ-b-mp-nx".

HPD were willing to supply me with the bracket only for a cost of $50.00, what!!. if the NX kit was on the web site I would have brought that kit. I mention that I had read a post on the forum that the bracket was supplied free, although they didn't seem too happy they offered to send the bracket for only the cost of a airbag at $20.00. Not too impressed with this I did agreed to it and suggested that their web site should show this Firewall bracket is available to stop this from happening to anyone else.

Just checked HPD web site and they have now updated it to show a standard and a firewall bracket kit. That is impressive to fix the web site so quickly.

Overall their customer service is very good and they responded to emails and my phone call quickly. The kit was delivered in two days and the firewall bracket overnight. You can't beat that.

Sure I paid $20.00 more for my HPD catch can, but they have update HPD's website, so I believe we as Pajero owners have benefited from from my experience.
    Building Now: MY20 GLX Pajero.

Retired: MY14 GLX-R Pajero
    To go where very few have gone before https://www.pajeroforum.com.au/core/...ilies/wink.png

Our Travels & Our YouTube Channel

Matched content

Collapse
Working...
X