• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Challenged07
    • Jul 2017
    • Gawler - SA

extra fuel tank

hey guys ive had my PA for a couple months and its using about 14.5 per hundred. i do 90kms a day on highway and minimal around town.

it has 33's and a 2 inch lift so far, 2 inch body lift and trans cooler going in on the weekend.

im wondering has anyone moved their main muffler and installed and 2nd fuel tank in the gigantic hole??

doing simpson desert next year and want some extra fuel capacity...i know jerry cans are cheap and long range tanks are expensive so looking for a more budget friendly option..
    1999 pa challenger auto - 2 inch suspension lift, 2 inch body lift, 33's.
  • Challenged07
    • Jul 2017
    • Gawler - SA

ive just been under it and measuring and seems like i will easy fit a 2nd tank the same as the original tank and simply put a muffler each side with pipe running along side or over top.

wreckers will sell me a tank with the mounts, pump etc for $250 then all i need to do is re-route the filler to fill at same time as main tank and wire up the pump so it can transfer to main tank and i will be set.

now just to rego my spare car so i can have this off road for a week or 2 while i mess around with the set up..

anyone else done this or similar before i drop $$$ on parts that wont work...
    1999 pa challenger auto - 2 inch suspension lift, 2 inch body lift, 33's.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
    Working...
    X