I would like to change the lights in mine
    Have a Great Day

Comment

• anhie
      • Jan 2013
      • brisbane

+1 for the led lights pls
      Link would be nice and photos of the light in action would be awesome pls
      Iron Bark MY13 VRX NW Pajero 4WD Newbie.
      Ultimate suspension 2 inch lift, ARB Bull Bar, ARB High Intensity lights,Air Tech Snorkel, Rhino Roof platform, Mickey Thompson STZ, Clarion DVD Screen,Waeco CFX 50 Fridge ,UltraGuage EM Plus, MM towbar,Bush Skinz Under Body Protection, Electronic Rust Protection and a few other bits and pieces.

Comment

• BigDog08
        • Sep 2014
        • Gladstone QLD

[email protected]

Wild Steed Works in the good ol US of A

Curtis Adams is the gents name, nice honest guy.

Just type in Wild Steed works and his web site should appear.
        If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you!

2012 Platinum, 2" lift, Roo Chip, Blocked EGR, Catch can, Dual Batt and Redarc switch, ARB colour coded Bull bar, LED spot flood bar, LED hed light globs, Tow bar.

Comment

• BOBSRETURN
          • Jun 2013
          • cairns

Problems thats what the warranty is for . get the dealer to fix it , thats his job , dealers need happy customers ,so keep at them they are paid for the trouble. buy the customer us cheers

Comment

• anhie
            • Jan 2013
            • brisbane

bigdog8 thanks for the info.
            As for the dealer fixing things you need to find a good dealer. I had a issue with my driver side door that it rattled and I had to take it to a dealer on the south side in Brisbane on 6 occasions. I left my vehicle between 2-7 days at a time to get this issue fixed. On the 6th occasion they took over a week to fix as i complained to Mits Australia. I had photo of the dodgy work. Dealers will give it a fast fix and palm it off back to you for warranty work.
            Iron Bark MY13 VRX NW Pajero 4WD Newbie.
            Ultimate suspension 2 inch lift, ARB Bull Bar, ARB High Intensity lights,Air Tech Snorkel, Rhino Roof platform, Mickey Thompson STZ, Clarion DVD Screen,Waeco CFX 50 Fridge ,UltraGuage EM Plus, MM towbar,Bush Skinz Under Body Protection, Electronic Rust Protection and a few other bits and pieces.

Comment

• bajabus
              • Nov 2012
              • ACT

Havent had any issues with mine. Some of the plastic inserts aren't that well adhered but overall there haven't been any issues aside from the pull to the left which seems to be an unspecified feature of the NW. A wheel alignment fixed that though I am disappointed that it happened on a new vehicle.
              -----------------------------------
              2014 NW GLXR

Comment

• greensy
                • May 2013
                • Melbourne

Originally posted by bajabus View Post
                Havent had any issues with mine. Some of the plastic inserts aren't that well adhered but overall there haven't been any issues aside from the pull to the left which seems to be an unspecified feature of the NW. A wheel alignment fixed that though I am disappointed that it happened on a new vehicle.
                Just about to embark on purchasing a MY14 GLXr from dealer in Vic. (I realise you may not have purchased yours in Vic.) How did you go with price? (if you care to share). Did the dealership wear the cost of the alignment? Enjoy the rig and the Pajero 4WD club forum support. From what I have read the forum support is better than the Mitsubishi dealerships.
                2014 NW GLX/R, Redarc DC Charger - BCDC1220-IGN, Redarc Tow-pro, SPV, ProVent Catch Can, Bush Skinz, Thule Wingbars, MMAL tow bar/loom.

Comment

• bajabus
                  • Nov 2012
                  • ACT

Originally posted by greensy View Post
                  Just about to embark on purchasing a MY14 GLXr from dealer in Vic. (I realise you may not have purchased yours in Vic.) How did you go with price? (if you care to share). Did the dealership wear the cost of the alignment? Enjoy the rig and the Pajero 4WD club forum support. From what I have read the forum support is better than the Mitsubishi dealerships.
                  The wheel alignment should have been done at the 1500 service, but it wasnt so I had it done at the local bridgestone store as I trust the guys there and the dealership is a fair way out of town for me.

I bought mine earlier this year so the wiggle room wasnt as much as it is now or will be in Jan/Feb for 2014 builds with regard to price. You should have no trouble getting one on the road for 48k. Ask them to fit a towbar and a set of mats also if you can. The 2015 model looks good but you will obviously pay a premium for that.

For me, the Pajero does everything I want on and off road. It seats 5 comfortably (unlike the Prado) and has heaps of grunt (unlike the Prado).

This forum is a very useful source of info and the support of all the members is very much appreciated by all those who search the pages. PM me if you need more info.
                  B
                  -----------------------------------
                  2014 NW GLXR

Comment

• TC.Barky
                    Valued Member
                    • Oct 2011
                    • Melbourne

Originally posted by greensy View Post
                    Mate of mine picked his up for 47k drive away with a towbar a couple weeks ago so there's definitely some pretty amazing deals to be had No idea how he managed to wrangle that though as a vehicle broker could only get as low as 50 (which seems odd since carsales has em for 48)
                    MY14 NW GLX-R 3.2L Auto Build Thread
                    Fitted: 265/70R17 Kanati Mud Hogs. Ultimate Suspension HD Front EHD + bags rear. MM Towbar. OL Bullbar. SPV EGR Mod. Bushskinz Bash Plates x4. Roleys Rear Bar Protector. Icom IC-400Pro. Rhino Pioneer Tradie Rack. CTEK CTD250S w/ Dual Bats. Airtec Snorkel. Scangauge II. Blackvue Dash Cam. TC mod. Autosafe Half Barrier. Masten TPMS. Drifta Custom Drawers w/ Mounted Compressor. 47L ARB Fridge. Domin8rX Winch. Towing an MDC stepthrough.

Comment

• Kumabear
                      Valued Member
                      • Sep 2013
                      • Sydney, Macarther Region

2nd that, Mate of mine also picked up a new MY14 GLXR auto for $47k with towbar and spare wheel lift kit and tint.

was a great deal
                      2011 MY12 NW Pajero GL (White)

Factory Rear Diff lock | Modded Traction Control | Hankook RT03 MT LT265/70/17 | Uniden 7760nb UHF | Opposite Lock 3 Loop steel bar with fog lights |Runva EXW12000 | Bushskinz plates and sliders |Ultimate Suspension true 50mm Lift (above factory trim)

Wishlist:

Comment

• Quietguy
                        Valued Member
                        • Jun 2011
                        • Forster, NSW

Originally posted by TC.Barky View Post
                        Mate of mine picked his up for 47k drive away with a towbar a couple weeks ago so there's definitely some pretty amazing deals to be had No idea how he managed to wrangle that though as a vehicle broker could only get as low as 50 (which seems odd since carsales has em for 48)
                        I think like insurance brokers etc they only give you prices from where they get a commission - they say they work for you,but of course they dont.

David

Comment

• spot01
                          Valued Member
                          • Apr 2011
                          • Adelaide

An Adelaide dealer had a demo GLX-R advertised at $45,990 drive away last weekend - not sure if auto or manual.

There are some great deals on the NW run out + they have 17 inch wheels!
                          Pajero NX MY21 GLS

Comment

• greensy
                            • May 2013
                            • Melbourne

That asking price of $45,990 for a demo is getting right down nearer the mark, I would love to know their bottom line. I still reckon the 15 year old styled Pajero is great value for money. Demo probably comes with warranty already started. (speculation). It will be interesting to see how the run-out sales MMAL are offering affect 2nd hand pajero market.
                            2014 NW GLX/R, Redarc DC Charger - BCDC1220-IGN, Redarc Tow-pro, SPV, ProVent Catch Can, Bush Skinz, Thule Wingbars, MMAL tow bar/loom.

Comment

• Kumabear
                              Valued Member
                              • Sep 2013
                              • Sydney, Macarther Region

Correct the warranty would have started on the date of first registration, but with 5yr warranty its ok to lose a little for such a big discount
                              2011 MY12 NW Pajero GL (White)

Factory Rear Diff lock | Modded Traction Control | Hankook RT03 MT LT265/70/17 | Uniden 7760nb UHF | Opposite Lock 3 Loop steel bar with fog lights |Runva EXW12000 | Bushskinz plates and sliders |Ultimate Suspension true 50mm Lift (above factory trim)

Wishlist:

Comment

• Paul69
                                • Apr 2014
                                • Geraldton

Anyone else have wind noise around drivers window/door mirror,
                                Would the visors help around the door window,
                                I have a 2014 Exceed .

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X