• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jimako
    • Jul 2007
    • Hoppers Crossing VIC

Rear Diff Bushes / Warranty

Hi Guys
    Just under my Pajero today having a good look and noticed what looks like a crack in the rear diff bushes, Would this be a warranty claim ?
    Attached Files
    2013 MY13 VRX
  • starjunk
    Valued Member
    • Mar 2011
    • Sydney

Originally posted by jimako View Post
    Hi Guys
    Just under my Pajero today having a good look and noticed what looks like a crack in the rear diff bushes, Would this be a warranty claim ?
    I'd hit MM up for replacement, for sure. Worst that can happen is they say no, in which case the arduous task of studying the terms and conditions of the warranty begins.
    '92 NH GLS LWB 3.0V6 A/T ...sold Please DON'T consider
    '06 NP VR-X LWB Turbo Diesel Sports A/T..sold Please consider
    '96 NJ GLX LWB Turbo Diesel M/T..sold . Loved that car
    '08 NS GLX LWB Turbo Diesel M/T...daily driver. Wake up and Drive!

Comment

• jimako
      • Jul 2007
      • Hoppers Crossing VIC

Originally posted by starjunk View Post
      I'd hit MM up for replacement, for sure. Worst that can happen is they say no, in which case the arduous task of studying the terms and conditions of the warranty begins.

There gonna hate me when im done with them.
      My Paj was in earlier this week getting some things fixed under warranty,
      External Mirrors Replaced, Engine Mounts Replaced.

Oil sump reseal due to oil leak, I told them its leaking from the rear main but they insisted on resealing the sump, And its still leaking.

They "Apparently" changed the oil in the Transfer case in attempt to fix a very loud clunk when changing between hi and lo, It sounds like something is going to break out of the transfer, Still not fixed. I doubt they even changed the oil because both the fill and drain plug are in the exact same position as they were before.

Now im gonna hit them up for the diff bushes and whatever else i can find in the next couple of months.
      2013 MY13 VRX

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
      Working...
      X