X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sumnut
    • May 2013
    • Tawonga

I went with TJM, the bar is pretty good. I like how it doesnt protrude as far out the front of the vehicle as ARB.
    Shame they ballsed up the install.
    The drivers side bumper is cut close to the bullbar whilst the passenger side you can fit your fingers under. They scratched the passenger side bumped through to the plastic and broke the clips that hold the flare on. So I am driving around with masking tape on a 1000km old car.
    2013 NW MY14 GLXR, 2" Lift with Bilsteins/Lovells HD Combo, TJM Steel Winch Bar, TJM/Airtec Snorkel, Mitsubishi Tow Pack, 265/70/17 Mickey Thompson MTZ's, Uniden 7760NB, TJM dual battery tray (Redarc 1225LV yet to be installed) TJM Britax Xray Vision 220's.

Comment

• executive
      • May 2011
      • Melbourne - Doncaster

Originally posted by sumnut View Post
      I went with TJM, the bar is pretty good. I like how it doesnt protrude as far out the front of the vehicle as ARB.
      Shame they ballsed up the install.
      The drivers side bumper is cut close to the bullbar whilst the passenger side you can fit your fingers under. They scratched the passenger side bumped through to the plastic and broke the clips that hold the flare on. So I am driving around with masking tape on a 1000km old car.

that's a shame mate that they screwed up your car that much. You should take it back and demand that they fix it right even if it means replacing the entire guard as this is what I did in Brisbane years ago with my last pajero.

The installers screwed up the my last Pajero so badly that the cut on the guard appeared to have been done with a hand saw . I took them to VCAT and they were forced to replace the guard and respray it as well.

My current 2011 Pajero NT which I just had the ARB bull bar fitted to it is awesome. The guys at Keilor East's ARB did a great job and I am certainly very happy with it and couldn't fault it .

I have now picked up my 12000 lb winch and hope to install it over the next few weeks when I have some time .

cheers

Comment

• Macster
        • Nov 2011
        • Melbourne

TJM in Brisbane are butchers. Rooted my snorkel install.

Comment

• executive
          • May 2011
          • Melbourne - Doncaster

Originally posted by Macster View Post
          TJM in Brisbane are butchers. Rooted my snorkel install.
          I think people who do dodgy jobs should be named and shamed so that others don't fall in the same trap . I saw so many comments about dodgy workmanship of different installers and unfortunately , I came across these too late with my last car and this time I did a lot more investigation and couldn't be happier .

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
          Working...
          X