• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tar
    • Dec 2011
    • brisbane

scrub bars?????

has any one got any scrub bars for the gen 4 paj ?????? any one seen any ???? i cant find them anywhere
    2011 RX Warm white, Stereo upgrade, Towbar, Tinting, Interior Protection, Paint Protection, Electronic Rust, TJM Sump Guard, bonnet protector, 75w HID spotties, 2'' Bilstein and kings, airtec snorkel, Cooper At3, uniden uhf, custom rear lighting, colour coded deluxe bull bar, piranha battery tray with abr isolator ... more to come

Towing: Jimboomba Camper trailer
  • Catchin Jack
    Valued Member
    • Feb 2012
    • Central Coast NSW

Benji from Rampt Customs 4x4 does them.

Cheers
    Leo

Comment

• Dazza.
      Valued Member
      • Aug 2009
      • Northern Territory

I've seen them on a few Pajero's getting around in the Territory. Don't know who supplied them though.

I don't think they look nice on the Pajero at all. Some cars they look great (200 series for example), but the Pajero, in my view, they look horrible - clashing lines of the Pajero vs the bars.

Each to their own though.
      COOL SILVER MY10 NT DID GLS MANUAL PAJERO - Colour Coded ARB Deluxe Bullbar - Warn X9 Winch - 60L Auxiliary Tank - Towbar - HID Lightforce Spotlights - DIY dual battery system - TX3440 UHF - Lovells/Bilstien suspension - BushSkinz bash plates - Driver with a passion to explore Australia

Comment

• tar
        • Dec 2011
        • brisbane

thanks guys and DAZZA thats what i was afraid of i was hoping to see some pics because i have seen them on a few prados and they look great
        2011 RX Warm white, Stereo upgrade, Towbar, Tinting, Interior Protection, Paint Protection, Electronic Rust, TJM Sump Guard, bonnet protector, 75w HID spotties, 2'' Bilstein and kings, airtec snorkel, Cooper At3, uniden uhf, custom rear lighting, colour coded deluxe bull bar, piranha battery tray with abr isolator ... more to come

Towing: Jimboomba Camper trailer

Comment

• Catchin Jack
          Valued Member
          • Feb 2012
          • Central Coast NSW

Tried a search of forum mate?
          I recently uploaded some pics of bars.
          You can always have them custom made to suit your requirements.

Cheers
          Leo

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
          Working...
          X