• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • erad
    Valued Member
    • Mar 2015
    • Cooma NSW

Rear Heater/AC pipeworks

Yesterday, I did an oil change on my NW Pajero. Whilst grotting around under the car, I noticed the pipework for the rear air conditioning and also the coolant pipes going to the same area. This was at the front of the car. I also looked at these pipes in the rear of the car. They seem to be rather exposed, particularly the rear pipework. I mused about putting a guard to protect the pipes, but there isn't much in these areas where I could fix a guard so that it would be useful. Has anyone had trouble with the pipework to the rear A/C and heater being damaged whilst the car has been used in rough country?
  • Kingbrown
    Valued Member
    • Apr 2012
    • Port Augusta - SA

I recall this one where it was an added accessory rubbing on an a/c pipe that caused a problem.

2012 PB Challenger LS Manual

Comment

• erad
      Valued Member
      • Mar 2015
      • Cooma NSW

Thanks for the reply, Kingbrown. Since no-one else has replied, I must assume that this is not a major problem area. I sincerely hope that I don't start a new problem now...

Comment

• geopaj
        Valued Member
        • Jul 2007
        • Adelaide

Mine’s also got rear air. Like you, I’ve been concerned about the coolant and a/c lines being vunerable and considered making a guard but mine has done plenty of off-roading and outback touring without issue.
        Silver NT VRX Di-D

ARB bullbar | snorkel | Bushskinz & Boo’s guards | UltraGauge MX | 2" lift | Cooper AT3 LT's | dual battery | Superwinch X9 | 80ltr diesel tank | 22ltr water tank | aux trans cooler | MM Lockup Mate | GME UHF | locker/TC mod | SPV EGR | rear LED work light | rhino platform | ARB awning | rear drawers ... & plenty of scratches

My Build Thread - HERE

Previously - NL Pajero (now owned by Forum member 'Gemster')

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
        Working...
        X