• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mitsubishi Australia
    • Feb 2016
    • Sydney

MY19 Triton safety features MiTEC

In the last 40 years Triton has come a long way, particularly when it comes to smart technology.

Since its introduction into the market in 1979 where it made waves as a simple, yet reliable pickup truck, the Mitsubishi Triton has become a household name.

Over the years, the Mitsubishi Triton has developed not only in design and style, but also in technological capabilities.

Innovations collectively known as MiTEC, refer to the sophisticated technology that is found in the new 19MY Triton that provide improved safety, sophistication and performance.

Forward Collision Mitigation system detects obstructions ahead and issues a visual and audio alert when there is a danger of collision, automatically applying the brakes to avoid collision or reduce impact.

Lane Departure Warning, Rear Cross Traffic Alert and Multi Around Monitor assist in avoiding on-road collisions and make light work of navigating tight spaces, whilst the Blind Spot Warning System alerts to unseen traffic.

Last, but not least the Ultrasonic Misacceleration Mitigation System reduces the chances and severity of hitting obstacles 4 metres in front or behind when a driver mistakenly presses the accelerator when stationary or speeds up to 10km/h.

For more information on the MY19 Triton, visit: www.mitsubishi-motors.com.au

Matched content

Collapse
Working...
X