• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Creighton's TJM
    Commercial Advertiser
    • Jun 2012

Stock take Sale

JUST GIVING YOU ALL THE HEADS UP... Thurs 6th, Fri 7th & Sat 8th DECEMBER.....

Up coming Stock Take Sale in store specials, plus Forum Discounts will still apply, (note cleareance stock will be at marked prices).

We are hoping to have a few suppliers on hand & will let you know as they come on board & what days the will attend.

Saturday BBQ Sausage Sizzle so if passing drop in for a snag & chat..

May even twist Gus' arm to be here & I'll make sure he has some of the Forum Stickers on hand too..

Jenene.
    Creighton's TJM
    Ph. 03 5176 6666
  • Pickle
    Administrator
    • Jun 2007
    • All over Oz

Don't forget this one guys.....starts tomorrow and well worth the effort to get there.
    Dave
    NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
    Member 1228 Pajero Club

Comment

• Goodsy
      Who ya gunna call....
      • Dec 2010
      • Hervey Bay

You going to be there to Dave?
      .Previously an NP GLX 3.8 auto RIP
      NS VRX DiD auto. RIP.

Comment

• Gus
        Administrator
        • Mar 2008
        • Traralgon. Vic

Jenene asked me to apologise for not adding to this Yes Sale is on.. But TJM have added/changed some of the products so with last minute notice she has been flat out getting things ready..

I'll be there so if your passing pop in & say G'day..

Gus.
        VX 200 Series 4.5L Twin Turbo-Diesel V8 Landcruiser HERE
        NM Exceed 3.2 DID Auto Pajero. (SOLD) With a few Mods. HERE

How to get Forum Decals

Comment

• live_1991
          • Jun 2012
          • darwin

Originally posted by Gus View Post
          Jenene asked me to apologise for not adding to this Yes Sale is on.. But TJM have added/changed some of the products so with last minute notice she has been flat out getting things ready..

I'll be there so if your passing pop in & say G'day..

Gus.

Hey Gus, Do you know how good the turn around is with placing orders, spoke to Jenene and ordered some wet seats about 4 - 5 weeks ago and have not heard anything since then.

Hoping to get them for Xmas

Comment

• Gus
            Administrator
            • Mar 2008
            • Traralgon. Vic

Originally posted by live_1991 View Post
            Hey Gus, Do you know how good the turn around is with placing orders, spoke to Jenene and ordered some wet seats about 4 - 5 weeks ago and have not heard anything since then.

I'll forward this to Jenene but if they are to be custom made I'd say it would have something to do with time of year.. most product if not in stock would at worst be a week with most o/night again as long as suppliers have stock, so stand by either Jenene or I will be back in contact Monday..

Gus.

How to get Forum Decals

Comment

• live_1991
              • Jun 2012
              • darwin

I'll forward this to Jenene but if they are to be custom made I'd say it would have something to do with time of year.. most product if not in stock would at worst be a week with most o/night again as long as suppliers have stock, so stand by either Jenene or I will be back in contact Monday..

Gus.
              Thanks Gus

Comment

• live_1991
                • Jun 2012
                • darwin

Ended up going with a local TJM, Gave me a better price and there service was 100%. Called me with an ETA after I ordered them and should be here next week.
                Was a shame about the Poor Service at Creighton's as I was trying to support, a place that is supporting the club (but hard to do when they dont want your money)
                Any who thanks for your Help Gus, and hopefully they get their act together.
                Last edited by live_1991; 19-01-13, 02:00 PM. Reason: SP

Comment

• TheTaipan
                  Banned
                  • Jan 2009
                  • sydney

Ended up going with a local TJM, Gave me a better price and there service was 100%. Called me with an ETA after I ordered them and should be here next week.
                  Was a shame about the Poor Service at Creighton's as I was trying to support, a place that is supporting the club (but hard to do when they dont want your money)
                  I have had no dealings with Creightons but I now how you feel about poor service.

Retailers or anyone will only get to screw me once. My banned list includes two 4X4 shops, three motor accessory stores, one huge electrical and furniture retailer and a hotel chain.

Comment

• Gus
                    Administrator
                    • Mar 2008
                    • Traralgon. Vic

My Fault Sorry..

Will have a chat to Jenene, but this 1 may well be my fault.. I've been running around with my wife's folks who are both unwell & in need of care Her dad has Parkinson's & her mum is wheel chair bound after strokes.. I may not have forwarded it on by the looks of things..

Gus.
                    ______

How to get Forum Decals

Comment

• Gus
                      Administrator
                      • Mar 2008
                      • Traralgon. Vic

Originally posted by TheTaipan View Post
                      I have had no dealings with Creightons but I now how you feel about poor service.

Retailers or anyone will only get to screw me once. My banned list includes two 4X4 shops, three motor accessory stores, one huge electrical and furniture retailer and a hotel chain.
                      Agree nobody likes bad service.. but in this case I'm to blame..

Gus.

How to get Forum Decals

Comment

• Creighton's TJM
                        Commercial Advertiser
                        • Jun 2012

Will have a chat to Jenene, but this 1 may well be my fault.. I've been running around with my wife's folks who are both unwell & in need of care Her dad has Parkinson's & her mum is wheel chair bound after strokes.. I may not have forwarded it on by the looks of things..

Gus.
                        ______
                        Gus did ask me to follow up for you when you 1st asked calls were made..

Sorry they didn't get relayed to you! And Gus these things happen mate, & thanks for all your help.

Again sorry, glad you got what you wanted all be it not from us.

Jenene.

PS. Gus hope yours & Sue's Folks are improving.
                        Creighton's TJM
                        Ph. 03 5176 6666

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X