• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PajNo3
    • Aug 2007

Workshop Manual

Hi, need some help!
    I have been looking for a NS Workshop Manual. Came across one from Britain.
    It is from www.electonicmanuals.co.uk and it is for a Shogun model with 2.5, 3.2 and 3.5-liter engines.
    Have anybody been using it and if so does it include the changers for the NS on the diesel engine.
    Thanks!
    NS GLX DiD Manual, 2"Kings&Bilstein Shocks, Towbar, Smartbar, Steel Bashplates, BFGoodrich All-Terrain, Safary Snorkel, Dual Battery, Cargo Barrier, GME UHF, Engel Fridge.
  • boybi
    • Jul 2007

You have a typo in the url you posted. It lacks an 'r'.

Comment

• gaz1
      Valued Member
      • Jun 2007
      • Blue Mountains NSW

My experience isn't with the current model, but it might help.

I bought an earlier version (NM/NP) manual online from them a couple of years ago. It only deals with O/S models and (in the case of the V6) it doesn't have the local donk at all, it has the direct injection petrol V6. That's OK for quite a bit of the engine, but significantly different for other engine bits. Most of the remainder (transmission, suspension, electrics etc) is quite similar. I forget how much I paid, but feel it was in the $35 area - so a lot cheaper than anything in hard copy that has as much detail.

But unless you can ascertain that it deals with an engine very similar to the Aussie version of the DiD 3.2, you may not get the level of precise information you are looking for.

Gaz
      2010 MY 2011 VR-X V6. Stock standard.

Previously 02 NM auto V6 Exceed silver. Extra transmission cooler & transmission temp gauge, activated rear lights, Impco sequential LPG system, Redback (Wildcat) Headers, heavy duty radiator. Lovells shocks F & R, Polyair bags in rear.

My original Pajero experience - '90 NG Superwagon, 3.0 V6 manual bought new and kept until 1998. Great vehicle, no problems apart from the noisy valve lifters typical of that engine.

Comment

• PajNo3
        • Aug 2007

Thanks Gaz
        I may have to wait for the Australian version
        NS GLX DiD Manual, 2"Kings&Bilstein Shocks, Towbar, Smartbar, Steel Bashplates, BFGoodrich All-Terrain, Safary Snorkel, Dual Battery, Cargo Barrier, GME UHF, Engel Fridge.

Comment

• pampaskat
          • Jun 2007
          • Richards Bay, South Africa

Originally posted by PajNo3 View Post
          I have been looking for a NS Workshop Manual. Came across one from Britain.
          It is from www.electronicmanuals.co.uk and it is for a Shogun model with 2.5, 3.2 and 3.5-liter engines.
          Hi PajNo3,

If it is this one, I think you will find it is for the NM and not the NS. Some of it might still be helpful, seeing that a lot of the NS is carried over from the NM/NP, but it certainly won't have everything you need and might mislead you in some cases as well.
          2003 Pajero 3.2 DiD LWB A/T (with rear diff lock)
          1999 Patrol 4.5 GRX LWB M/T

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
          Working...
          X