Below Nav Bar

Collapse

I find it hard to find any parts for my 1985 NB series.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Zuzz Rapp
    • Jun 2018
    • Melbourne Victoria

I find it hard to find any parts for my 1985 NB series.

Hi all
    I'm finding it really hard to find parts for my 1985 Gen 1.
    I'm been driving it for a year and it seems like it's still running strong.
    I want to take it to a 4wd mechanic so he could check it out and let me know if its worth it to put some love into it.
    Does anyone know any good mechanics that won't just laugh me off? I live in Elwood and I'm low budget.

I'm also really looking for a bull bar connected to the side steps that I could fit a winch on. Am I dreaming that I could find something like that for such an old model?

Thanks
  • stumagoo
    Valued Member
    • Jun 2014
    • Perth WA S.O.R

Malcolm is user on this page goes by the username Madmagna... he is a mechanic and does a lot of mitsi stuff. located in Bayswater I believe (not perth lol)
    1994 NJ 3.0 now with a 2000NL 3.5 engine and driveline, 2.5 catback, 32" MT Deegan 38's, 1" body lift, front diff drop with front tension rods indexed and cranked an 3", 3" on the rear coils
    *** retired to the big wrecking yard in the sky***
    1998 NL 3.5 blisterside, running a 6g75 (3.8) with M90 supercharger at 14psi, 305.70.16's on -44 rims 3.5" suspension lift, Custom Bull bar, winch install, custom front control arms, NJ GLS flares and some camping gear in the back

Comment

• Zuzz Rapp
      • Jun 2018
      • Melbourne Victoria

I live in Victoria so that might work out.
      I still need help with a bull bar that's winch compatible that would fit a gen 1

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
      Working...
      X