Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > General Information > Do It Yourself Projects

Do It Yourself Projects Anything that you have made up yourself. Rear storage systems etc

Old 26-07-19

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladguan View Post
My Konik ones are 5K so looks neutral rather than blue
Yes I remember that. I'll keep in mind
Old 27-07-19

Quote:
My Konik ones are 5K so looks neutral rather than blue
You know that the konik led festoon are actually 6000k whilst the halogen bulb same size are 5000k?
Do you have the led or the halogen??
Old 27-07-19
Valued Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by signo1985 View Post
You know that the konik led festoon are actually 6000k whilst the halogen bulb same size are 5000k?
Do you have the led or the halogen??
Yes, typo. The cheap eBay ones are 6500K. The konik ones definitely looks white instead of blue. Can see photos from my previous posts.
Old 27-07-19

Quote:
Yes, typo. The cheap eBay ones are 6500K. The konik ones definitely looks white instead of blue. Can see photos from my previous posts.
Yep I remember those photos and it looked great, that's why when browsing the konik website I though what you had was a product no longer available.
I think I'm just going to bite the bullet with some ebay ones and see how they look.
I cant stand the blueish colour so I'm not really confident but for the price it's worth a shot.
Pity the osram or Philips ones are the only festoon available in 4000k...at almost 15-20 dollar per globe though
Old 1 Week Ago

Finally got to change most of the lights and installed led. Had to wait to go back to Europe to find some cheap ones lol.
Found the Philips led 4000k and 6000k for parking license plate and puddle lights.
One question though. The glove box light and the two footwell lights.....how the hell do we get to them?? Is it possible at all to change them?
Old 1 Week Ago
Valued Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by signo1985 View Post
Finally got to change most of the lights and installed led. Had to wait to go back to Europe to find some cheap ones lol.
Found the Philips led 4000k and 6000k for parking license plate and puddle lights.
One question though. The glove box light and the two footwell lights.....how the hell do we get to them?? Is it possible at all to change them?
All the foot well lights (front and back) are already LEDs and are orange in colour by design to aid night vision and ease eye strain. It is part of the red LED in the roof console.

As for the glovebox light, I have no idea as I have tried without luck, even with instructions from others.
Old 1 Week Ago

Quote:
All the foot well lights (front and back) are already LEDs and are orange in colour by design to aid night vision and ease eye strain. It is part of the red LED in the roof console.

As for the glovebox light, I have no idea as I have tried without luck, even with instructions from others.
So RE the footwell lights, you mean they cannot be changed?

The glovebox one is annoying just for the fact that comes on only if the headlights (or parking lights at least) are on. Otherwise it stays off.
And that's very silly IMHO, even in my wife's kia the light comes on automatically when the glovebox is opened regardless of the "main" lights.