• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MM4X4
    • Nov 2017

Introducing MM 4x4

Hello, and welcome to MM 4x4.
    Visit our web site at https://www.mm4x4.com.au

As a long time forum member (m_and_m) since 2010, we've been Pajero enthusiasts and off-grid 4x4 adventurers for quite some time.

This forum has been an inspiration, and proves what a community of liked minded people can achieve. There are so many threads with priceless information and advice, DIY solutions, and great people too.

So what is MM 4x4?

As an engineer by profession I like to make things better, and I have pride in my work. Joining my love for 4wd'ing, caravanning and getting off-grid and into remote places is the passion that fuels our product ideas.

MM 4x4 products are developed with a simple philosophy:

Each MM 4x4 product is either designed to solve a problem, or just make your driving experience better or safer. Carefully considered, and skilfully designed, developed and tested.

So what's our product range:
    • lockup-mate: Torque Converter Clutch (TCC) lockup kit that protects the transmission from high temperatures and reduces your fuel consumption - and what's unique is it's fully automated using vehicle status read from the OBD2 port. There is no need to manually press the lockup switch to activate or deactivate. Simple. easy. effective.
    • auto-mate: TCC lockup kit that also changes gears to ensure the TCC can remain locked up. Ideal for worry free towing or when using in DRIVE mode up steep hills in low range. The PB/PC challenger version will also optimise the transmission shift points for better fuel economy.
    • auto-matePRO: Extra features for retuned engines or the enthusiast who want more control, with two user defined memory settings.
    • lockup-matePLUS+: next generation lockup kit for the Toyota 150 and 200 series.
    And the 4WD-mate products will network together to be expandable.

Currently vehicle models supported are Gen4 Pajero NS-NX, Challenger PB PC, Triton MN,MQ, Landcruiser 200 series and Prado 150.

Our Vision
    Clever and innovative products that will enhance your 4WDing and touring experience!

Our Mission
    • Design products that are easy and intuitive to use
    • Solve real problems
    • Provide DIY installation - detailed instructions to save you money
    • High quality, value for money products
    • Maximise Australian content
    • Provide excellent sales service, and support

visit our web site at mm4x4.com.au and subscribe to receive updates as products are developed and released.
    Last edited by MM4X4; 24-09-22, 01:42 PM.
  • old Jack
    Regular
    • Jun 2011
    • Adelaide, South Australia.

Can we add "Traction-Mate" to get the Challenger and Tritons traction control system to work at low speeds and promptly.

OJ.
    2011 PB Base White Auto, Smartbar, Cooper STMaxx LT235/85R-16,TPMS, HR TB, 3 x Bushskinz, front +40mm Dobinson , rear +50mm EHDVR Lovells, Dobinson MT struts and shockers, Peddars 5899 cone springs, Windcheater rack, GME UHF, Custom alloy drawer system inc. 30lt Engel & 2 x 30 AH LiFePo batteries + elec controls, Tailgate hi-lift/long struts, Phillips +100 LB & HB, Lightforce 20" single row driving beam LED lightbar, Scanguage II.
    MM4x4 Auto Mate, Serial No 1 .

Comment

• m_and_m
      Valued Member
      • Mar 2010
      • Tea Tree Gully, Adelaide

Originally posted by old Jack View Post
      Can we add "Traction-Mate" to get the Challenger and Tritons traction control system to work at low speeds and promptly.

OJ.
      Hi OJ, yes, I had it on the list originally but didn’t have a good name for it so it got relegated to the ‘plus more....” category.
      Traction-mate works
      2016 NX Exceed 3.2 DiD, BullBar | 2" OME lift | Safari snorkel | UHF | Towbar | Tow pro elite ECB | Full Bushskinz UBP and side steps | HID highbeam upgrade | 9" LED spots | 100Ahr Aux. Battery | HPD Oil catch can | Flappy Paddles | auto-matePRO
      2016 LC200 Sahara V8 Diesel,Lots of Mods too
      Checkout our products at MM4x4 http://www.mm4x4.com.au auto-mate and lockup-mate for Mitsubishi's and Toyota's

Comment

• Gus
        Administrator
        • Mar 2008
        • Traralgon. Vic

Well done & good luck with it all
        VX 200 Series 4.5L Twin Turbo-Diesel V8 Landcruiser HERE
        NM Exceed 3.2 DID Auto Pajero. (SOLD) With a few Mods. HERE

How to get Forum Decals

Comment

• Dicko1
          Valued Member
          • Dec 2014
          • Cairns, FNQ

Good stuff. Great to see initiative that will help fellow Paj owners.
          Dicko. FNQ

2014 NW with all the usual stuff plus more.

TIME....1000 times more valuable than money

Comment

• geopaj
            Valued Member
            • Jul 2007
            • Adelaide

Sounds great!

I have been looking for a ‘Tyre-mate” product for a while.

And, as you know, I’v also been dreaming about a Pedal-mate type solution.
            Last edited by geopaj; 22-11-17, 11:13 AM.
            Silver NT VRX Di-D

ARB bullbar | snorkel | Bushskinz & Boo’s guards | UltraGauge MX | 2" lift | Cooper AT3 LT's | dual battery | Superwinch X9 | 80ltr diesel tank | 22ltr water tank | aux trans cooler | MM Lockup Mate | GME UHF | locker/TC mod | SPV EGR | rear LED work light | rhino platform | ARB awning | rear drawers ... & plenty of scratches

My Build Thread - HERE

Previously - NL Pajero (now owned by Forum member 'Gemster')

Comment

• Drjohn11
              • Sep 2011
              • Melbourne

Well done, very happy with my Paddle-mate and looking forward to Auto-mate

Alex
              NX GLS MY15 Pajero 265 265 17 BFG AT KO2 Bilsteins & Lovells, ARB Bar Airtec Snorkel Runva XP11 Full BushSkinz Underbody Protection and RockSliders, Donaldson Filter, LRA Tank, Icom 450N 75W HID Spots & Lightbar Drifta Drawers MSA Fridge Slide Engel Fridge 110AH Lithium Battery 65L Water Tank Paddle & Lockup-Mate Kimberley Kamper
              NL 1999 Pajero 3.5L Cargo Barrier UHF Roof Rack. Dual Battery Engel Fridge No Airbags

Comment

• nj swb
                Resident
                • Jun 2007
                • Adelaide

That's an impressive development pipeline - that should keep you busy for a while.

What will you be testing in January?
                NT Platinum. DiD Auto with 265/70R17 ST Maxx, Lift, Lockers, Lockup Mate, Low range reduction, LRA Aux tank, bull bar, winch, lots of touring stuff. Flappy paddles. MMCS is gone!

Project: NJ SWB. 285/75R16 ST Maxx, 2" OME suspension, 2" body lift, ARB 110, 120l tank, bullbar, scratches, no major dents. Fully engineered in SA. NW DiD & auto in place - a long way to go....

Scorpro Explorer Box

Comment

• Pickle
                  Administrator
                  • Jun 2007
                  • All over Oz

Great to have you on board , both you and Scorpro have done some impressive work on developing these products for us Pajero drivers.
                  Love my paddles and PaddleMate
                  Dave
                  NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
                  Member 1228 Pajero Club

Comment

• Gusey
                    • Nov 2015
                    • Townsville

Put me down for an Auto Mate when they are up for sale, looking forward to this for sure.
                    2015 PC Auto/ Roo Systems ECU Remap/ 2.5inch Roo Systems Exhaust/ Safari Snorkel/ M&M 4x4 Auto Mate/ Munji EGR Delete/ OME Lift Kit/ 265 75 R16 Hankook A/T's/ Smartbar/ Rhino Flatrack/ ARB Awning/ 80ltr fridge/ 120ah Dual Battery/ GME UHF/ Diff Breathers.

Comment

• P4J3R0
                      Valued Member
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Brisbane

Love it.

Great to see good products for our community.

Keep up the awesome products.
                      NS Pajero, with stuff.

Comment

• m_and_m
                        Valued Member
                        • Mar 2010

Thanks for the encouraging words everyone.

Originally posted by Gusey View Post
                        Put me down for an Auto Mate when they are up for sale, looking forward to this for sure.
                        will do
                        2016 NX Exceed 3.2 DiD, BullBar | 2" OME lift | Safari snorkel | UHF | Towbar | Tow pro elite ECB | Full Bushskinz UBP and side steps | HID highbeam upgrade | 9" LED spots | 100Ahr Aux. Battery | HPD Oil catch can | Flappy Paddles | auto-matePRO
                        Checkout our products at MM4x4 http://www.mm4x4.com.au auto-mate and lockup-mate for Mitsubishi's and Toyota's

Comment

• Old Paj
                          Pajero Club Life Member
                          • Jun 2007
                          • Heathcote, Vic

AutoMate

So while the website indicates still taking pre-orders, those already submitted have been sent out.

While I have no plans for a grand trip at this time, if I place an order now, with the focus on the updates, what sort of timeframe would I be able to expect to have an AutoMate in my hot little hands?

Cheers

Peter
                          NX Pajero, Duel Batteries (under bonnet), Factory Nudge Bar, Kings Springs, Bilstein Shocks, TowPro Elite, Icom IC-450, Cooper ST-Maxx Tyres (off road), AutoMate, towing 2015 Vista Crossover XL.

Comment

• m_and_m
                            Valued Member
                            • Mar 2010

Originally posted by Old Paj View Post
                            So while the website indicates still taking pre-orders, those already submitted have been sent out.

While I have no plans for a grand trip at this time, if I place an order now, with the focus on the updates, what sort of timeframe would I be able to expect to have an AutoMate in my hot little hands?

Cheers

Peter
                            Hi Peter,
                            At the moment [Jan19] we can ship auto-mate in 2-3 weeks.
                            cheers,
                            Marshall

Comment

• Old Paj
                              Pajero Club Life Member
                              • Jun 2007
                              • Heathcote, Vic

AutoMate

Thanks

Order placed through website.
                              NX Pajero, Duel Batteries (under bonnet), Factory Nudge Bar, Kings Springs, Bilstein Shocks, TowPro Elite, Icom IC-450, Cooper ST-Maxx Tyres (off road), AutoMate, towing 2015 Vista Crossover XL.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X