Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • yvie.tony
    • Sep 2014
    • We have recently moved to Epping in Northern Suburbs of Melb.

New Members of the Club.

My Wife and I would like to say a great Hello to all the members of the club. We are newbies to the 4x4 world, and still haven't acquired a rig because I'm in between jobs. We will be trying to gather a complete understanding of a 4x4 before purchasing one so please be patient with our questions that might seem trivial to the experts on the forum.
    For now we send a big hello to you all. Maybe we will meet some of you at one of the club meetings.
    Regards
    Yvie.Tony
  • TC.Barky
    Valued Member
    • Oct 2011
    • Melbourne

Gotta start somewhere ask away. You'll find this forum to be one of the friendliest on the web. Obviously most of us are biased to the pajero but if you are after advice on what 4WD to purchase feel free to post what type of use you will be needing it for (ie touring, weekend warrior or hardcore 4wding) and we will hopefully be able to help.

There's a few really good guide books that will teach you everything to know about 4WDs and 4WDing from the ground up kicking around these days, well worth looking at. Highly recommend the ones by Robert Pepper.
    Last edited by TC.Barky; 24-11-14, 08:15 PM.
    MY14 NW GLX-R 3.2L Auto Build Thread
    Fitted: 265/70R17 Kanati Mud Hogs. Ultimate Suspension HD Front EHD + bags rear. MM Towbar. OL Bullbar. SPV EGR Mod. Bushskinz Bash Plates x4. Roleys Rear Bar Protector. Icom IC-400Pro. Rhino Pioneer Tradie Rack. CTEK CTD250S w/ Dual Bats. Airtec Snorkel. Scangauge II. Blackvue Dash Cam. TC mod. Autosafe Half Barrier. Masten TPMS. Drifta Custom Drawers w/ Mounted Compressor. 47L ARB Fridge. Domin8rX Winch. Towing an MDC stepthrough.

Comment

• Rovingman
      Valued Member
      • Jan 2014
      • Blue mountains

Welcome best thing you will ever do gettin out and about!!!
      Plenty of advise, dont be afraid to search the forum plenty of good reading!!
      Pajero NT RX 2011
      Dark tint: Driftadraws:bushskinz set:tough dog lift:50lt waeco:MSA drop down slide: optima 66AH blue top: oricom cb:GME antenna:120w solar:narva 170 lights:hayman reese brake controller:18/265/65 BFG's :roof basket & bag:SPV MK3.1:ARB compressor: Donaldson fuel filter:breathers:Redarc 40amp:century 120AH dual batt: Blue tongue offroad trekka camper trailer :2016 winch n bar Airtek snorkel
      LIVING THE DREAM!! My Build http://www2.pajeroclub.com.au/forum/...ad.php?t=44476

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
      Working...
      X