• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sharkcaver
    "2000"+ Valued Contributor
    • May 2009
    • Perth

Originally posted by Dicko1 View Post
    Clive is not a big fat..... Thats an insult to big fat .....!

Good vid,s again sharkey. Your livin the dream alright. Still happy with the Isuzu. Do it while you can mate...Clives after the state for $30 billion...he,s our answer to trump!!
    Cheers, getting in before the 2nd wave hits....

That guy is incredible, isn't he. - both of them.

Yeah, I guess I'm still happy with max. Although it's been on a few trips now, none could be considered putting through it's paces, so it's still a hard call there.

Compared to the Paj, it's very basic and tight. I don't reckon it will perform as well off road, but time will tell.

On that, I drove the Paj a couple of weeks back. Even with grumbly MT51's, the Paj is so much nicer a road vehicle to drive than max. I had forgotten what I had missed.
    MY16 NX GLX5 with just a few bits added. MY14 D-max spacecab, also with a few bits added.

My Journeys

Comment

• lostscrew
      • Jul 2019
      • Bunbury

You have been my saviour again shayne you need to produce more content as I am running out of things to watch Currently laid up for two weeks post ankle reconstruction

Comment

• Nab
        Valued Member
        • Mar 2012
        • Perth

You should rename these trips to ssostt - sort of shitty!! Another good vid, only shitty bit is your head but ya can’t help that haha
        SOLD 2004 NP 3.2 auto
        NOW 2014 Ranger XLT auto

Comment

• sharkcaver
          • May 2009
          • Perth

Originally posted by lostscrew View Post
          You have been my saviour again shayne you need to produce more content as I am running out of things to watch Currently laid up for two weeks post ankle reconstruction
          one day to go....2 months off work...I should get some footage for you in November
          Take it easy on that ankle....nasty stuff.

Originally posted by nab
          You should rename these trips to ssostt - sort of shitty!! Another good vid, only shitty bit is your head but ya can’t help that haha
          Yeah it ended up a sorta SSTT. Going back next week looking for the siblings.

What do you mean, I do have a good head.......for radio
          MY16 NX GLX5 with just a few bits added. MY14 D-max spacecab, also with a few bits added.

My Journeys

Comment

• sharkcaver
            • May 2009
            • Perth

Well we went back for the siblings:

My Journeys

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
            Working...
            X