• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nj swb
    Resident
    • Jun 2007
    • Adelaide

Introduction

Hello, and welcome to Scorpro's new home on the Pajero Club Forum.

So who (or what?) is Scorpro, and what are the products?

Scorpro is short for Scodon Recreational Products.

Scodon is the name I adopted for my contracting business, under which I provide services as an engineer and/or project manager.

Scorpro is the business name under which I'm selling some recreational products that I make.

So who am I?

I'm a
    • recreational 4 wheel driving and camping enthusiast,
    • long time Pajero enthusiast,
    • long time member of the Pajero Club Forum, and
    • (more recently) member of the Pajero 4wd Club of Victoria.

Along the way I've developed a few bits and pieces, primarily for myself, in which others have also shown an interest. So now I'm beginning to offer them to others, starting here.

So what are the products? Some of these products have been posted in the "Ongoing Projects" forum, but now that I'm a commercial advertiser, all the topics will be moved to here.

Currently available:
    I also manufacture some small parts for m_and_m's paddle-mate and lockup-mate kit...

Pipeline products:
    • Another solution for NS - NX wheel bag. This requires further development, but I'm not convinced the interest is there...
    • Another option for switching of accessories: stay tuned for details...
    • ... plus more

So, thanks for dropping in. If you're interested in any of the above products, please feel free to post or PM.

If none of the above takes your fancy, I hope that I can one day produce something that does.
    NT Platinum. DiD Auto with 265/70R17 ST Maxx, Lift, Lockers, Lockup Mate, Low range reduction, LRA Aux tank, bull bar, winch, lots of touring stuff. Flappy paddles. MMCS is gone!

Project: NJ SWB. 285/75R16 ST Maxx, 2" OME suspension, 2" body lift, ARB 110, 120l tank, bullbar, scratches, no major dents. Fully engineered in SA. NW DiD & auto in place - a long way to go....

Scorpro Explorer Box
  • Hatto
    Valued Member
    • Nov 2013
    • Mandurah WA

Brilliant stuff nj. I've been thinking about your him bag spacer since you first posted about it. Is there any more developments on a spacer wider than 125mm? If it's easy enough to remove (when not camping etc) then would you just supply the metal work without the plastic garnish? And how big can the spacer be without major wiring mods? I did read your thread but can you get out to your originally quoted 150mm or 170mm?
    Cheers, Hatto

2012 NW GLS Diesel Auto with:
    ARB delux bar, full length Ocam ally roof rack with rear LED work light, dual batteries, DIY rear ally drawers with fridge slide, 2" lift oztec/kings, Polyairs, Kings awning 2.5 x 2.5m with LED strip light, pair of genr8 40w LED spot/flood driving lights, iron man 4x4 22" LED light bar, mounted thumper compressor, 70L water tank & 12v pump, 120w solar, LED interior lights, Boo Boo's bash plates, Safari snorkel and Grande mk lll 12000lb winch.

Comment

• nj swb
      Resident
      • Jun 2007
      • Adelaide

Thanks Hatto.

I'm confident that a 170mm extension can be inserted without major effort, and the extension frame metalwork should be straight forward.

Unfortunately, the cosmetic covers have me stymied, and I (personally) don't like the way that it looks without them. I've spent way too much time to come up with an expensive, fiddly and poor fitting cover set, and have reached the stage that I need to start spending money (not just my time) to find a better solution. At the moment, I don't see enough demand for it to warrant further investment, particularly as the NX plastic cover is a different shape from the NS to NW - two variants would be required.

Perhaps it's time for an "Expressions of Interest" thread...
      NT Platinum. DiD Auto with 265/70R17 ST Maxx, Lift, Lockers, Lockup Mate, Low range reduction, LRA Aux tank, bull bar, winch, lots of touring stuff. Flappy paddles. MMCS is gone!

Project: NJ SWB. 285/75R16 ST Maxx, 2" OME suspension, 2" body lift, ARB 110, 120l tank, bullbar, scratches, no major dents. Fully engineered in SA. NW DiD & auto in place - a long way to go....

Scorpro Explorer Box

Comment

• XXXceed
        • Oct 2013
        • Adelaide

Hi NJ, great job you are doing with components and modifications.
        Are you able to do any to suit an NP or are they only built for the later models ? Looking at the torque converter lock up light/ modifications.
        Thanks Jason
        2004 NP exceed DI-D: Bilstein/Lovell 2"HD lift, Bushskinz guards & sliders,Tigerz 2x2.5 awning, Toyo Opat 2's, Safari snorkel, SR 3" exhaust

Comment

• nj swb
          Resident
          • Jun 2007
          • Adelaide

Originally posted by XXXceed View Post
          Hi NJ, great job you are doing with components and modifications.
          Are you able to do any to suit an NP or are they only built for the later models ? Looking at the torque converter lock up light/ modifications.
          Thanks Jason
          Hi Jason,

I expect the lock-up indicator will work with the NP (any model using the Jatco 5 speed), but I won't know for sure until I try - are you volunteering?

The interlock may also work with the NP, but I haven't seen a schematic to know if it works the same way as the Gen 4. There is also a very distinct possibility that the Gen 3 uses a different plug & socket in the harness, which would make the Plug & Play solution trickier to achieve. Ultimately, I need a vehicle to inspect, or an owner who can pull apart their centre console and take a heap of photos around the shift mechanism.

Scorpro Explorer Box

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
          Working...
          X