• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fire88
    • Nov 2013
    • melbourne

Need help order 17'' rim for my NT.

Hi ,Can anyone help me with 17'' rim? I ordered dynamic 17'' steel rim from Avon Tyre Service at last Wednesday , but I am still waiting for the rims now which is Monday.

I need urgent order for the suitable 17'' rim in Melbourne as I have a trip coming this weekend.

Please anyone has any good places for the 17'' rim in melbourne, please kindly tell me .
  • dolphin
    Valued Member
    • Jan 2008

get onto Avon Tyres and have them tell you exactly when there going to arrive. if there in Australia you should be able to get them within 1 or 2 days.
    NS 3.2 Diesel, Polor White , Black CSA Rims, HanKook Dynapro AT Tyres, 3 inch custom stainless steel exhaust with free flow Cat & Muffler, 50mm Lift, Old Man Emu Shocks and Springs, TJM Bullbar powder coated White, Custom 7mm Sump Guard & Transmission Guard, 8 inch LED Spotties plus 20 inch LED Light Bar, rear Reverse LED Light, ARB Roof Cage , Tiger11 Awning.

Comment

• Troy711
      Valued Member
      • May 2013
      • Canberra

Let us know how you go with fitment, I didn't think the Dynamics clear the brakes and still stayed within the guards.

Comment

• Tom52
        • Jan 2010
        • Melbourne

Originally posted by fire88 View Post
        Hi ,Can anyone help me with 17'' rim? I ordered dynamic 17'' steel rim from Avon Tyre Service at last Wednesday , but I am still waiting for the rims now which is Monday.

I need urgent order for the suitable 17'' rim in Melbourne as I have a trip coming this weekend.

Please anyone has any good places for the 17'' rim in melbourne, please kindly tell me .
        Have you rung around any dealers? I got a genuine Mitsubishi steel spare from a dealer last year for $150.

How much are Avon charging?
        Tom
        Sold - 2010 NT DID Activ, Ironbark, ARB Deluxe bullbar, OME lift, Cooper AT3s, Bushskinz bash plates, Dual batteries, Towpack, Prodigy P3, Scangauge II, MiVue 358 Dashcam, towing a 2015 Jayco Journey Outback

Comment

• fire88
          • Nov 2013
          • melbourne

The guy in Avon Tyre charge 80$/rim and Goodrich AT 315$/each.
          But ordered at last Wednesday........ he always says on the way.
          I don't trust him anymore. Will get my deposit back in morning.

Comment

• fire88
            • Nov 2013
            • melbourne

Apparently the 17 rim can't fit on my pajero so they have to order 17 alloy tomorrow which is supposed to fit on my pajero as design.

What a pain!

Comment

• Troy711
              Valued Member
              • May 2013
              • Canberra

I thought that was the case. I've been told CSA make a steel wheel to fit and still tuck under the guards but I've never heard of anyone trying it.

Comment

• fire88
                • Nov 2013
                • melbourne

Took 8days and lots of frustration. But the result looks fanClick image for larger version

Name:	mmexport1390442375425.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	105.4 KB
ID:	968276tastic.

Comment

• grhyso
                  Valued Member
                  • Aug 2012
                  • Perth

They look cool. What are they and what's the offset? Do they stick out past the body?
                  2010 NT GLS DiD Auto Silver | TJM T13 Bullbar | Lightforce LED 180 Spotlights | Runva 11XP | Dual Batteries | TJM snorkel | Bushskinz & TJM bash plates | Custom alloy roof rack | Sunseeker II Awning | MDC RTT | EGR Block | Bilstein/Lovells | Dick Cepek Fun Country tyres | Wet seat seatcovers | Uniden UH7760NB | Parrot Asteroid Smart | Morel, Soundstream and Kicker Audio | MM Cargo Barrier | Storage Drawer | Onboard water system |

See our latest adventures at http://www.treksandtinroofs.com

Comment

• stevemc181
                    Valued Member
                    • Sep 2012
                    • Thornlie/Perth

Looks Good, are they the CSA Large Cap Raptor wheels? I have been looking at these, as they are available in a +45 Offset in 17x8"

Some side on photo's and prices would be nice also
                    2012 NW Activ with all the fruit, stripped what I could for my new build and handed over to the Mrs as a daily driver.

Current vehicle: 2016 Y61 GU Patrol Legend series Auto, (Last of the Breed)
                    3505kg GVM Upgrade and 2" Lift | Warn XD 9000 Winch | Factory steel bar, towbar, snorkel, alloy roof rack | 285/70/17 (33") Mickey T ATZ P3's | 3" Manta Exhaust | ORS Drawer System | Manual Boost Controller | ECU Remap |

Comment

• fire88
                      • Nov 2013
                      • melbourne

Yes, they are CSA ALLOY 17X8 , 158$/each.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• stevemc181
                        Valued Member
                        • Sep 2012
                        • Thornlie/Perth

Yes, they are CSA ALLOY 17X8 , 158$/each.
                        That's a great price if they are the CSA Raptor? Do you know what the Offset is?
                        I was quoted $256 each for them for a set of six!

If possible can you give us the specific details of the rims?
                        The CSA Raptors come in a couple of versions, one is a +45 Offset and 1250kg load capacity, but they also have one that is only a +35 Offset.

They look awesome!
                        2012 NW Activ with all the fruit, stripped what I could for my new build and handed over to the Mrs as a daily driver.

3505kg GVM Upgrade and 2" Lift | Warn XD 9000 Winch | Factory steel bar, towbar, snorkel, alloy roof rack | 285/70/17 (33") Mickey T ATZ P3's | 3" Manta Exhaust | ORS Drawer System | Manual Boost Controller | ECU Remap |

Comment

• fire88
                          • Nov 2013
                          • melbourne

ET 45 I think. the price is whole sale price i was told ...... I paid 700$ for set of 4 which is very good price.

You can contact Darren In avon surrey hills for the rim and tyre. very good price, but took long time to sort it out though.

Comment

• stevemc181
                            Valued Member
                            • Sep 2012
                            • Thornlie/Perth

ET 45 I think. the price is whole sale price i was told ...... I paid 700$ for set of 4 which is very good price.

You can contact Darren In avon surrey hills for the rim and tyre. very good price, but took long time to sort it out though.
                            I was speaking with CSA today and they had doubts about fitting the CSA Raptors to an NW Pajero, due to brake caliper clearance. I think these have the same brake calipers as the NT?

Can you confirm if the wheels are the Raptor Large Cap Model? I am having trouble getting answers from anyone here in Perth.

Comment

• fire88
                              • Nov 2013
                              • melbourne

I think they are same breaks so the rim should fit, but the best way is to find a rim to try it on first , that's what I did.

Good luck my friend, took me a long time to find. don't trust the dealers some time they don't even know their own stuff.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X