• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sm88cm
    • Jul 2020
    • NSW

Well G'day !

Hello to you all and thank-you for a very informative forum. The information in this forum swayed my buying ideas from the Isuzu Mux (I already have a dmax) to the Pajero which I shall pick up new from the dealership next week.
    Its a 2019 plated GLX in Charcoal. Plenty of mods will be done which means plenty of questions to ask.
    We have a fleet of Pajero's that run 24/7 in all conditions. Some have over 450,000 and are still going strong.

Look forward to yarning with you.

Regards

Chris
  • nj swb
    Resident
    • Jun 2007
    • Adelaide

Originally posted by sm88cm View Post
    Hello to you all and thank-you for a very informative forum. The information in this forum swayed my buying ideas from the Isuzu Mux (I already have a dmax) to the Pajero which I shall pick up new from the dealership next week.
    Its a 2019 plated GLX in Charcoal. Plenty of mods will be done which means plenty of questions to ask.
    We have a fleet of Pajero's that run 24/7 in all conditions. Some have over 450,000 and are still going strong.

Look forward to yarning with you.

Regards

Chris
    Hi Chris, welcome to the forum.

I'd love to hear more about your fleet of Pajeros, and which ones have made it to 450,000 km - that's a good effort!
    NT Platinum. DiD Auto with 265/70R17 ST Maxx, Lift, Lockers, Lockup Mate, Low range reduction, LRA Aux tank, bull bar, winch, lots of touring stuff. Flappy paddles. MMCS is gone!

Project: NJ SWB. 285/75R16 ST Maxx, 2" OME suspension, 2" body lift, ARB 110, 120l tank, bullbar, scratches, no major dents. Fully engineered in SA. NW DiD & auto in place - a long way to go....

Scorpro Explorer Box

Comment

• sm88cm
      • Jul 2020
      • NSW

Not my personal fleet but work fleet mate. Some cars have over 500,00 on them and they still keep going and going.
      Biggest fault at this age is the rattles that come from the rear cage and rear door lock mechanism. Some have the worn front bearing growl and a few bumps front the suspension but all get fixed on next service mostly.
      These vehicles have hit every bloody animal imaginable, roo's, cows, birds, wombats the works. Only reason I didnt get a factory bullbar was they dont handle the bumps and bruise and cause way to much damage to lights and panels when pushed back.
      Cars are mainly highway runners with alot of bushtracking as well.
      But after all these years and kilometers they are still a bloody nice rig to drive, kudo's to Mitsubishi. And that is why I decided to buy one !

Comment

• Two Emms
        Valued Member
        • Jan 2020
        • Mansfield, Vic

Welcome Chris
        2016 NX GLS Factory alloy bar, Provent 200 catch can, Boos bash plates (full set), Stedi light bar, 40 litre Waeco, Titan fridge slide, Kings springs, Toyo Open Country AT3s, Auto-mate, Ultragauge, Uniden 8080s, Tanami x11, more to come...

Comment

• bennyb29
          Valued Member
          • Nov 2015
          • Brisbane

Not my personal fleet but work fleet mate. Some cars have over 500,00 on them and they still keep going and going.
          Biggest fault at this age is the rattles that come from the rear cage and rear door lock mechanism. Some have the worn front bearing growl and a few bumps front the suspension but all get fixed on next service mostly.
          These vehicles have hit every bloody animal imaginable, roo's, cows, birds, wombats the works. Only reason I didnt get a factory bullbar was they dont handle the bumps and bruise and cause way to much damage to lights and panels when pushed back.
          Cars are mainly highway runners with alot of bushtracking as well.
          But after all these years and kilometers they are still a bloody nice rig to drive, kudo's to Mitsubishi. And that is why I decided to buy one !
          Doesn't come as a surprise to many here, but this is awesome to hear.
          Congrats on your new car, and welcome to the forum.
          Mitsubishi Pajero NT Platinum 2010

Comment

• HeavyPizzaz
            Valued Member
            • May 2017
            • Sydney

Well G'day !

Welcome mate!

I and perhaps many others on here would be interested to know whether your work fleet vehicles have all had a functioning EGR valve during those 450,000 - half mill kays! lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• HeavyPizzaz
              Valued Member
              • May 2017
              • Sydney

Well G'day !

Originally posted by HeavyPizzaz View Post
              ...interested to know whether your work fleet vehicles have all had a functioning EGR valve during those 450,000 - half mill kays!
              I was looking forward to finding out [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
              Working...
              X