• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Muzza
    Valued Member
    • Jul 2007
    • Nsw

Mazda recall

Just laughing to myself, I see Mazda has recalled 35000 diesel vehicles, Yep EGR strikes again, carbon jamming an intake butterfly. Another reason why EGR needs to go , I wonder if they will do a intake clean or just some patch up?????
    Muzza
    2014 NW VRX , Alloy ECB bar, Poly air bags, EGR fixed. EDS scan gauge, lockup mate.
    2003 NP DID GLS retired and gone to a good home
    2007 21' Lotus spirit caravan

LH Torana
  • BruceandBobbi
    Valued Member
    • Aug 2016
    • Greater Sydney

And the link.

Comment

• Jasonmc73
      Valued Member
      • Jun 2019
      • Brisbane

Originally posted by BruceandBobbi View Post
      Oh dear,
      Well my interpretation is now EGR is just not safe , so any future diesel vehicle I need to make safe
      I knew it all along
      Mitsubishi Pajero NX MY16 GLS with Sand Grabba floor mats, Ultragauge, Automate & Paddle gear shifters with Vlads traction control mod, Nautia switch panel, ARB compressor, Redarc Tow Pro, Anderson plug, Bushskinz front & rear alloy plates, Kaon light duty cargo barrier & rear door table

Comment

• dhula
        Valued Member
        • Sep 2012
        • South of Perth

I reckon they'll clean the intake/EGR using what ever method needed to provide the best results for least cost/time off the road and then add "Clean EGR Vv and intake" to the service schedule every ??kms so it's kept clean. Owner will pay for it going fwd but at least it's kept clean.
        2010 NT Activ, DiD+lazy shift. Bushskins+Boo's, Kings springs+Monroe shocks+Firestone Airbags, MM towbar, MM nudgebar.
        2006 KJ Cherokee, CRD+lazy shift. Ironman springs and OME shocks, MoPar skids.

Comment

• 2bad4u
          Valued Member
          • Jun 2009
          • Perth, Western Australia

More Mazda troubles....

The ACCC has accused Mazda Australia of engaging in 'unconscionable conduct' in its dealings with some consumers who bought Mazda vehicles between 2013 and 2017.

Interesting that this isn't being splashed all over the media and forums unlike a certain other brand of vehicle that always cops it.
          Warren
          2012 NW DiD Activ - Retired
          2023 Nissan Y62 Patrol Ti

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
          Working...
          X