X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NS_Exceed
    • Feb 2009

AUX input

I just picked up my NS from MMA service where they installed a 3.5mm AUX cable. I tested it out and it works out well.

When i got home i read the instructions. The instructions note that if you hold the CD button down it switches to AUX input, actually says 'AUX' on the radio. But for my install it says REAR-AUX. So it's obviously working off the rear input.

So that means I can't put a DVD on for the kids and listen to my mp3 player at the same time. Did MMA service stuff up my installation or is that how it works?
  • Proudy
    • Jul 2007

Originally posted by NS_Exceed View Post
    I just picked up my NS from MMA service where they installed a 3.5mm AUX cable. I tested it out and it works out well.

When i got home i read the instructions. The instructions note that if you hold the CD button down it switches to AUX input, actually says 'AUX' on the radio. But for my install it says REAR-AUX. So it's obviously working off the rear input.

So that means I can't put a DVD on for the kids and listen to my mp3 player at the same time. Did MMA service stuff up my installation or is that how it works?
    I think they can listen to he DVD via headphones and you/your head unit will be able to play the inputed source via the aux input. ?

Just an assumption - but i can check it out for you, although i have never tried my 07 exceed came with this input.
    NS Exceed (03/07 build) - ARB Bull Bar (Colour Coded), Tough Dog Suspension (Ajustable Shocks) 2" lift (more like 3" in the back ) NOW REPLACED WITH OME and much happier IPFs with HID upgrade - Bushman fridge with Extension, Rhino Cross Bars - No DPF probs - Duel Battery set on the way.

Comment

• NS_Exceed
      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Proudy View Post
      I think they can listen to he DVD via headphones and you/your head unit will be able to play the inputed source via the aux input. ?

Just an assumption - but i can check it out for you, although i have never tried my 07 exceed came with this input.
      Unfortunately rear passengers can't listen or see the DVD when the Rear-AUX is working. It just stops.

Comment

• Proudy
        • Jul 2007

Originally posted by NS_Exceed View Post
        Unfortunately rear passengers can't listen or see the DVD when the Rear-AUX is working. It just stops.
        that would be right....
        NS Exceed (03/07 build) - ARB Bull Bar (Colour Coded), Tough Dog Suspension (Ajustable Shocks) 2" lift (more like 3" in the back ) NOW REPLACED WITH OME and much happier IPFs with HID upgrade - Bushman fridge with Extension, Rhino Cross Bars - No DPF probs - Duel Battery set on the way.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
        Working...
        X