• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • welshcharlito
    • Oct 2010
    • Langwarrin

Opposite Lock

Hi all.
    Hoping to get a Safari Snorkel fitted soon.
    Opposite Lock Mitcham has come up with the best price and I wonder if anyone has used them and what their workmanship is like? Did they do a good job?
    Cheers
  • AndrewF
    • Jun 2011
    • Burwood East

G'day,

I had my Safari snorkel fitted at the same place.

After some initial confusion regarding the part # (refer to http://www2.pajeroclub.com.au/forum/...ad.php?t=19090 ) but once sorted, the snorkel was fitted and Scott was very helpful... It's also a convenient location where you can catch a train to/from work from Mitcham Station (if you're on that line).

Shall send PM about some other details too...

Cheers,
    Andrew
    2011 PB manual Challenger, Bushskinz, Dual batteries, 2" Ultimate lift, snorkel, ARB steel Bullbar, BFG 265/75/16 AT's, other bits n bobs.

Comment

• RobMBS
      • Jul 2011
      • Mitcham, Vic

I had the safari snorkel fitted November 2011 and was very pleased with the result and the customer service. They obviously had sorted out the part number problems from earlier fittings.
      2011 LS Challenger manual, Safari snorkel, Brown Davis bash plates, Lovells suspension, diff breathers, ECB nudge bar, GME TX3540, OEM tow bar, ORS drawers & cargo barrier, Thule bars, Bridgestone D694 AT's

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
      Working...
      X