• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dan W
    • Aug 2012
    • Brisbane

Seat Covers

Hi All,

I was after some views on what seat covers people are using.
    What have you got?
    How do they fit?
    Front and Rear?
    Would you buy the same again?

I found some references to covers within other threads but not much on brands and if they were any good.

Many thanks

Dan
  • Drjohn11
    • Sep 2011
    • Melbourne

Wetseat

have had Wetseat for 20 months - no issues - would use again
    NX GLS MY15 Pajero 265 265 17 BFG AT KO2 Bilsteins & Lovells, ARB Bar Airtec Snorkel Runva XP11 Full BushSkinz Underbody Protection and RockSliders, Donaldson Filter, LRA Tank, Icom 450N 75W HID Spots & Lightbar Drifta Drawers MSA Fridge Slide Engel Fridge 110AH Lithium Battery 65L Water Tank Paddle & Lockup-Mate Kimberley Kamper
    NL 1999 Pajero 3.5L Cargo Barrier UHF Roof Rack. Dual Battery Engel Fridge No Airbags

Comment

• 260DET
      Valued Member
      • Nov 2012
      • Brisbane

Seeing I'm a cheapo my fronts are the cheap Supercheap dark grey patchwork wool ones. Fit is not bad at all, not perfect but they are cheap, cheap.........
      Richard.......MY12 silver base model auto rear driver tow truck and shopping trolley. Bilsteins, Firestone rear air bags, HR towbar, Scangauge II and aftermarket reverse camera/GPS navigation unit. SOLD

Comment

• greig
        Valued Member
        • Aug 2010
        • kanwal

I haven't used seat covers in my last 3 4wd's....and I usually keep them for approx 4 or 5 yrs.....haven't had any probs with wear or stains ( also don't have kids !! )

Unless they fit very snug I suppose you could have probs with them bunching up...especially with climbing in and out of the front seats..

I'm also fairly tall...6'5".....so any extra bulk on the seats put me even closer to the dash ...knees mainly....

Comment

• Codster
          • Mar 2012
          • Lake Macquarie

I got the Neoprene front seat covers for Xmas so far cant complain, fit well and very comfortable
          2011 PB Challenger, White, Auto, Oricom UHF280, Custom Drawer with Fridge Slide, Waeco CF50, Neoprene seat covers, Ctek D250S, OEM Nudge Bar, Rhino Racks, Awning ,Provent 200 Catch Can

Comment

• Grunta
            • May 2011
            • L

Rough Country

Canvas and hard wearing

Comment

• tilly
              • Apr 2012
              • Bundaberg

Bought a set from Supercheap Lambswool cost about $210 on special
              have the inserts for the front seat airbags.
              Good quality costs but will last around 6/7 years.

Comment

• stuartiross
                • Nov 2011
                • ACT

Have neoprene front and back, been going for 1 months. no complaints and we have a couple kids. Makes the cleaning a lot easier and partially waterproof. Gets a bit hot if you are just sitting though, need to move around a bit
                Stu Ross
                PB LS 2012, silver, manual, ARB deluxe bullbar, HR Towbar, Anderson plug, Neoprene seat covers, Uniden 7740, Lightforce 170's, Bushskinz complete set, Airtek snorkel, RedArc Brake Controller, Recovery Points, X20 Smittybilt winch, OME suspension

Blog : http://rossmob.blogspot.com.au/

Comment

• JGB1491
                  • Jul 2011
                  • Queensland

Got a set of tailor made lambswool covers from Aries in Brisbane.Bit on the expensive side but comfortable to sit on

Comment

• mudguard1
                    • Nov 2012
                    • Sanctuary Point

Have lambswool seat covers also on head restraints , they were on Terracan for 6 years and after 3 washes to get clean , they certainly make the Challenger seats nice and comfy .
                    White 2012, Automatic base model, full alloy front Bar , bonnet protect, headlight protect, rear park sensors, rear dust deflector , 3 tonne tow bar, window tint, floor mats, alloy spare wheel. Tow a 2 tonne poptop caravan with HR load levellers .

Comment

• Chris4x4
                      • May 2012
                      • Geelong

I have the supercheap airbag compatible ones $200 odd very good fit neatly and most importantly save my ass from the concrete seats. Actually feel better than the $200 would suggest.
                      2022 Paj Sport, Grey, nicely hidden factory towbar, thanks MM,

Comment

• perrys
                        • Jan 2012
                        • Wollongong

The wetseat neoprenes custom front and back. A bit pricey but fit very well and no complaints. Had them 6 months so far.
                        Challenger LS Manual 2011 MY12 - with some bits and pieces

Comment

• PeePee
                          Valued Member
                          • Oct 2012
                          • Brisbane

Originally posted by perrys View Post
                          The wetseat neoprenes custom front and back. A bit pricey but fit very well and no complaints. Had them 6 months so far.
                          We have the same, very nice fit and look good too. Not sure if they are worth the hefty price tag but they are the best fitting seat covers I have ever had.
                          MY12 LS Challenger (cool silver) - 7 seater with ARB Deluxe Bar, IPF Driving Lights, Safari Snorkel, Stainless Bashplate, Ultimate Suspension Lift, Redarc electric brakes, ERPS, Dual Battery (Redarc DC/DC), Icom UHF, Rhino sports bars / platform, ARB Awning and Mickey Thompson ATZ P3's.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X